danbowskill

New zoom multi G11.... Hopefully a bass one?

Just seen zoom's new touch screen multi for guitar

Looks quite cool and simple to use, hopefully a bass specific version coming? I'd guess it will be a lot better value than the others out there.

• Like 1

Oh gosh. Going to be very difficult remaining patient for the early buyers to start selling these second hand. 

I don't know how Zoom do it to me but they do. Can't resist! 

I know some don't like the interface but it suits me fine and there is always at least one and often more than one effect makes each pedal they sell a cost effective alternative to buying the equivalent stomp/s

The carbon look is a little dated IMHO, but otherwise, if this allows for Helix-like signal chain splits with crossovers, even the guitar version would be great for bass! Although looking at that demo alone, it seems unlikely - more of a simple interface like the new POD Go.

Edited by dannybuoy

Yeah the carbon look is naff. But for the likes of me if the effects sound top notch..... Then the simpler to use the better

I love the gradual evolution of the Zoom multi fx. With the understandable exception of the standalone MS-60B, this looks like every single improvement they've made to their pedals incorporated into one unit, with some new spice added. Love the idea of 5 individual pedals which can easily be switched to patches, the scroll up and down options, the master volume and tone options and the use of knobs and pedals reducing the need to menu dive. 

Bass version please Mr Zoom. 

• Like 1

Still not sure why Zoom continue to insist on making separate guitar/bass specific versions of their multis, rather than making one unit with all FX & amp models like pretty much every other major player in the multiFX modelling world does.

• Like 1