Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Atelier Z Beta 4 Jazz. Trans white body, maple neck, passive. £995
£995
Kelsall

vinorange

Up for sale is my wonderful Atelier Z Beta 4 taken in a trade on here but as I’m not gigging I don’t consider myself worthy of keeping it. I’ll stick with something cheaper for now. It is in fantastic condition with one nick on the headstock. It comes with a heavily padded Atelier gig bag which unfortunately has a bust zip.

Atelier basses are boutique basses, made in small numbers in Japan and they reputedly challenge Sadowsky basses. It’s a wonderful bass and it urges you to keep playing it - it’s just one of those basses.

The 24 fret maple neck is satin finished and is so smooth. It features block inlays with Luminlay side dots, stainless steel frets and Gotoh tuners.
The Ash body is scaled down with an extended cutaway allowing access to no man’s land.  It’s really light at around 3.6kg. The controls are Volume, Volume, Tone with a series/parallel switch to fatten up the sound when required. It has the latest Atelier Z pickups with staggered pole pieces and has a custom Atelier buffer preamp on board to prevent unwanted noise. It’s also been upgraded with a 3 way adjustable Hipshot kickass bridge - a brilliant bridge which I prefer over badass bridges these days.

No trades on this unless there’s a cheap P bass out there somewhere.

Based in Chester but can meet up or deliver within 50 miles. I’ll also ship it anywhere insured with UPS.

Thanks for looking.imageproxy.php?img=&key=d49e236f730b63a2imageproxy.php?img=&key=d49e236f730b63a2imageproxy.php?img=&key=d49e236f730b63a2

Edited by vinorange
  • Like 4