lowregisterhead

SKC Bogart Sport 5 SOLD
£1195
Woking

NOW SOLD

Up for sale is my SKC Bogart Sport 5-string headless. I bought it on here early last year, and after using it on a string of festivals over the summer, liked it so much I had another one custom made for me by Stefan, and unfortunately I just can't justify keeping both.

It's in excellent condition, with no marks, chips or dings. These are seriously good basses, with great consistency and tonal range. It's currently fitted with D'Addario 40-125 nickels with a nice low action. Being headless, it sits on the knee or a strap beautifully, and at 3.4kg you hardly know you're wearing it.

Here are the specs:
34" scale, zero fret
Rosewood fingerboard
Blackstone body in off-white satin finish
Carbon graphite satin finish woven neck
Bartolini J/MM pickups with single coil/parallel tap switch on bridge pickup
Noll TCM3 3-band preamp with active/passive push/pull on volume pot.

Edited by lowregisterhead
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, wombatboter said:

Double ball strings also possible ? 

No, standard strings only on this one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wombatboter said:

Double ball strings also possible ? 

2 hours ago, lowregisterhead said:

No, standard strings only on this one.

I'm reckon Stefan could probably supply an alternative slotted headpiece for double ball ends. Worth an email to him to check if it's important to you - [email protected]

• Like 1

That is just mint. If I didn't already have one, I'd have bought that the day you listed it. 

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Raslee
      Higher end 'Cort GB5 Custom' in great condition, low action, 34" scale, B is super tight and sounds huge, usual minor marks top of headstock. Comes with Cort gig bag and can be well boxed for transportation if required. New strings about to be fitted. Really is a fantastic bass which i ended up keeping over 2 x Laklands, Stingray 5 and a higher end Yamaha bass - I can't imagine a better 5 string for this price.
      This bass had a John East Uni pre amp fitted which improved the overall tone tenfold. It can also be switched between Active & Passive with a very handy passive tone. The extra dip switches puts the Seymour Duncan pickups in parallel with each other and the other switches between active/passive.
      Specs from the t'interweb:
      . BODY: Swamp Ash with Spalted Maple Top
      · •NECK: Canadian Hard Maple
      · •FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 15 3/4" Radius (400mm)
      · •FRETS: 22 / Large (2.7mm)
      · •SCALE: 34" (864mm)
      · •INLAY: Rectangular White Pearl
      · •TUNERS: Hipshot lic.
      · •BRIDGE: EB12(5)
      · •PICKUPS: Seymour Duncan SJ5-3N & SMB-5D
      •ELECTRONICS: Upgraded to John East Uni
      All in all a fantastic bass for the money that I will miss dearly but I need something lighter. 
      Bargain - now £375  (Have a good box for packing) or collection from Plymouth.
      May consider trades up or down for a 5 string bass strictly under 8.5lbs in weight. This one weighs in a exactly 10.2lbs.
      Weird camera angle shot (kind of makes the bass look twisted .....)

£375

• By Jarczan
      NEW PRICE 1000 !!!!
      Body: Afzelia(front) + Sycamore Thin Layer +  Bubinga(back) Construction: Neck-Through-Body Fingerboard: Ebony with Blue Led Dots Neck: Shedua with Flamed Sycamore Strips Scale: 34 String spacing: around 19mm Tuners: Gotoh Pickups: EMG 40P5 + EMG40DC Electronics: EMG BQC System 18V (Vol - Balance - Stack Mid/MidFreq - Stack Treble/Bass) Bridge: Brass Hipshot A Style Shaller Straplocks Included Hard Case Included Weight around: 5.1kg / 11lbs The bass recently came back from the luthier:
      The old keys were replaced with new Gotohs Old Schaller Bridge was replaced with a new Hipshot A Style Electronics upgraded to 18V One EMG 40DC replaced by EMG 40P5 New frets Fingerboard sanding before placing new frets Setup for 40-120 strings Bass is located in Poznań, Poland. I'd prefer to keep it EU only.
      Money adjustment to be discussed.

• By Acebassmusic
      I've reduced my Ritter down to £4,800 Trade offers welcome.

Here’s something you don’t see up for sale everyday……a Ritter! Not only that, it’s a 10th Anniversary Limited Edition from 2007……and its number 1 of 10.  I have taken great care of this bass and it in mint condition only having had light use. I am the second owner and bought the bass in July 2008. It comes with the original certificate of authenticity, truss rod tools and lightweight Ritter case as shown in one of the links below. I'm open to partial / full trades. Lets see what ya' got.

The Roya has a one piece quilted redwood top, one piece flamed maple back. The flame maple back is by far the most 3d piece of flamed maple I've seen. Flamed maple neck with an ebony fretboard and a 24K solid gold sword inlay at the 12th fret. The electronics are active / passive.

Shape: Roya
      Number of Strings: 5
      Scale 35" (889mm)
      17.5mm string spacing at the bridge
      Hardware : Gold
      Body-Wood: Flamed Maple - One Piece
      Body-Top: Quilted Redwood - One Piece
      Body-Finish: Transparent High Gloss
      Neck-Wood: Maple Construction Bolt on 3-Piece
      Neck-Finish: Transparent High Gloss
      Fingerboard: Ebony
      Electronics: RITTER MASTER Parametric
      Pickup Bridge position: RITTER MASTER Triple/Slim with ebony cover
      Pickup Neck position: RITTER MASTER Triple/Slim with ebony cover
      Weight 4,2 ( 9.24 lbs)
      Bridge / String Attachment: Ritter 3D / B1 String Attachment
      Tuners: RITTER BT - Custom made by Gotoh
      Nut: Bone
      Strap Buttons: Schaller Security Locks
      Special Features: 10th Anniversary 24K Gold Inlay Limited Edition Nr. 1/10

Link to my Google photos album : https://goo.gl/photo...qNUK1UxboVm4sy7
      Ritter 10th Anniversary Bass Page : https://ritter-instr...dition-10th.php
      Ritter 10th Anniversary Bass Page showing my bass and me (hopefully that won’t put you off!) : https://ritter-instr..._info.php?i=273
      This is an album of photos I found on the net (my bass but not my photos) which shows the case it comes with : https://get.google.c...lK5Z?source=pwa
      Similar Ritter 10th Anniversary Bass on Reverb website : https://reverb.com/i...maple-bass-2006

• By TRBboy
      Hi folks! 
      This bass is just incredible, probably my favourite ever, but I've had a bit of a change of direction and it needs a new home. 
      This was my second sandberg custom build, built around 2013/14. It's very lightweight and ergonomic, very balanced tonally, versatile, and features that incredible sandberg neck feel! I upgraded to a swamp ash body which not only looks stunning (pics don't do it justice!), but it's incredibly lightweight at around 3.7kg, and it works exceptionally tone - wise with the maple fretboard. I also upgraded to a 3 band eq (these models normally come with 2 band). The natural headstock was also an upgrade, as these would come with a black one as standard. It is actually a veneer with a black accent layer in between. 
      Specs :
      Swamp ash body with matt cherry sunburst finish 
      Maple neck and fretboard
      Natural headstock
      Black hardware
      2x dual coil soapbars
      3 band Glockenklang eq with true passive bypass and passive tone control
      Comes with original sandberg gigbag

There are a couple of very minor dings in the body, I can attempt to photograph these if you like. 

No trades sorry. If you're nearby, you're more than welcome to come and try! 

Thanks for looking! 😊👍

• By Wilco
      Stunning bass in virtually as new condition & amazing spec. A huge amount of bass for the money. Plays beautifully & sounds immense. Comes with an Ibanez gigbag.
      Walnut and Mahogany body
      Rosewood and Flamed Maple top
      5-piece Wenge and Bubinga neck with KTS titanium rods
      Rosewood fingerboard with oval Abalone inlays
      24 medium frets with Premium fret edge treatment
      Nordstrand Big Single pickups
      EQB-IIISC 3-band EQ with EQ bypass and mid-frequency select switch
      Mono-rail V bridge
      Black TUSQ XL nut
      Gotoh Sealed tuners
      Gold hardware
      16.5mm string spacing
      Schaller S-lock strap locks fitted.
      No trades (except an SRF700 + cash my way) as I am selling this to pay for another recently acquired SR. 
      No delivery. Collection from Swindon or meet say up to an hour away from here.