Why become a member? ×

Some Assorted Stuff

Starvolt

Well, I've decided to go down the route of a multi effects jobbie, as it's easier for me to lug to practice and back twice a week.

So, time to get rid of the pedals and such. All have had light use, bar the Big Muff, which is a bit more used, but still goes fine.

[b]Boss CEB-30 - [i]£35+Postage[/i][/b]
Good solid Chorus pedal. usual Boss build quality
[b]Digitech Synth Wah (not a Bass one) [i]£35+Postage[/i][/b]
Bit mental this, probabaly due to it not being the BSW, when it's with me bass, it's either a rather odd sound or a good one. Good for a guitarist I suppose!
[b]US Little Big Muff Pi [i]£35+Postage[/i][/b]
Classic Fuzz here. A nice wide range of tones and the sustain control can go from a nice crunch to what I call "Uber Death Fuzz-Feedback" which is always good fun!
[b]Korg Mini Kaoss Pad [i]£70+Postage (open to reasonable offers)[/i][/b] [b][u]SOLD PENDING[/u][/b]
This is great fun, basically an X-Y touch pad controlled Effects Processor. Loads of filters and modulation effects. Flangers, Phasers, Delays, and it also has a capture and hold sampling ability.
[b]Berhinger PB1000 Pedal Board [i]£45+Postage[/i][/b]
Not the best board out there, but value for money wise, it's great. Space for 12 Boss sized stompboxes. Has 6 foam inserts with two holes each (one of the holes on one insert is cut to the size of the Big Muff) and comes with all the leads and stuff (daisy chain for PSU, patch leads)

Original Boxes & Manuals for all (except the pedal board oviously)

Cheers guys!

Edited by Starvolt

• 1 month later...