Why become a member? ×

SOLD Musicman Stingray 5 HS, White w/matching headstock - Postage options and Price drop £950
£1200
Leigh-on-Sea

MarshallBTB

I need this gone, so I will look at postage options for anyone seriously interested, UK only for now. Give me a message if you're interested :)

Selling this awesome bass, only because it's not getting used as I finally got the Stingray Classic I've been looking for!

Price £950

Been used a lot but in great condition.
Has a few scuffs here and there, worst being marks around the jack socket, and a small chip in the front top contour.
Had a couple of nuts break on me so ended up getting one cut(still compensated) Its solid and it's never broken since! Have photographed the worst bits. All cosmetic ofcourse, absolutely no issues with the performance of the bass at all. 

It sounds awesome, can get a great range from the pickups/eq, always ended up being bass I used for any recording or studio work. Nice weight, with a decent strap its never been an issue, feels nice and solid.
Have the Musicman hardcase for it too.

Not prepared to post, at least for now. Welcome to come and give it a play. 

Given it a nice clean up and a set up. Strung with month old Ernie Ball strings. 

*Weighed on bathroom scales and its around 5kg. Probably just over, it's a bit of a beast! But it's worth it, and with a decent strap it's not a problem. 

Any questions please ask! 

Edited by MarshallBTB
Sold
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic