Why become a member? ×

Universal Audio Apollo 8 Interface & Satellite box
£1650
Brighton UK

For sale is my home recording set up. I'm planning on downsizing to the desktop version as my workspace has changed.  Both the Interface and Satellite box are in practically new condition. Only used in my home personal studio (very light use, smoke and pet free) The Interface has been kept in a rack since new. Both items are designed to work with Mac. 

Included is - Universal Audio Apollo 8 Duo Interface MKII (Thunderbolt 2 black model), power supply, long thunderbolt 2 cable, all original boxes & Universal Audio Satellite Quad (Thunderbolt 2 black model), power supply, small thunderbolt 2 cable (to daisy chain units) and all original boxes. 

If you're not familiar with the UAD system please see the link here - https://www.uaudio.com/audio-interfaces/apollo-8.html It really is a great system that takes the strain off your computer when running plugins. 

As I am still planning on using a different UAD system, the plugins I have purchased will remain on my account but I will transfer the hardware to the new buyer once the sale is completed. Its a very easy process that takes a couple of days for them to re-register the device.

The plugins included will be the Realtime Analog classics Plus bundle (these come with the unit) - 

UA 610-B
UA 1176LN Legacy
UA 1176SE Legacy
Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
Fairchild 670 Legacy
Marshall Plexi Classic
Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)

Precision Enhancer Hz
Pultec EQP-1A Legacy
Pultec-Pro Legacy
Teletronix LA-2A Legacy
Raw Distortion
RealVerb Pro

Any Questions please let me know. Collection from Brighton due to the value and size of the item. 

Thanks

UAD 1.JPG

Power and lead.JPG

All together.JPG

Hardware computer.JPG

Lights on.JPG

UAD 4.JPG

Back 3.JPG

Back 2.JPG

Back 1.JPG

Back 4.JPG

UAD 6.JPG