Why become a member? ×

Richard Stilgoe - £40 ONO

JJTee

All analogue! A pretty warm and organic sound to my ears, but I've never really had the chance to compare it directly to anything else.

How are you getting on with Bullet Baxter?

[quote name='YouMa' post='403027' date='Feb 7 2009, 08:19 PM']I presume this pedal is analog is there a lot of difference between this and a digital type of phase shifter?. I know analog is thicker sounding usually.[/quote]

Hope it's OK to butt in with some non-UK stuff - I've got a line on a 'pre-Ernie Ball' Lucille Ball if anyone's interested. Currently in the States and possibly not in great nick.

Bit of restoration needed - runs off 110v so you'll need a transformer. PM me for seller's details.

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='YouMa' post='407238' date='Feb 12 2009, 02:55 AM']How did you get on with the john craven JJTee, I was going to stick some wizards in there to really get his vintage newscaster thump going. I gigged the bullitt baxter last night and he had a beautiful fast neck. Regards ,mark.[/quote]

Mark, I can't thank you enough for the Craven - he really is superb: full bottom, warm mids and a nice zing in the upper register. A quality piece of kit. I think I'll keep the original pick-ups, unless some late 70's Swap Shop p-bass ones pop up on Ebay. The original Newsround hardcase is a work of art in itself - so much nice than the cheaper re-issue Countryfile softcases you see for sale.

As for the Johnny Morris offer - I am tempted. But I would prefer a fretless, as I already have the fretted Terry Nutkins as part of my Animal Magic collection.

£1.69 for Stilgoe?! Come on Ben, you know he's worth WAY more than that!