Why become a member? ×

TRADED Shuker black/maple PJ 4 string - now £895
£950
Wakefield

mikegatward

Hi - am listing my Shuker black/maple PJ 4 string with jazz profile neck. I’ve copied a lot of the information from the BCer I bought it from.

The bass has a Jean Jacques Brunel Precision English ash body core with swamp ash wings and is finished in a beautiful black gloss with a bwb pickguard.

It has a maple neck with a select birds eye fretboard and matching headstock veneer that is truly stunning.

The neck profile was taken from a Sadowsky Will Lee jazz, so is slim and comfortable and sports hipshot light tuners..

All hardware is black and adds to the classic black and maple look.

The pickups are Di Marzio and these perfectly compliment the Sadowsky pre amp with vintage tone control.

She weighs in at just a tad over 9lbs on the bathroom scales and is very comfortable to play.

Included is the Shuker hiscox case.

I am asking £950, £895 available for collection from West Yorkshire or can meet up within a couple of hours travel time. If someone wants to arrange a courier I will pack it up very securely.

Trade wise I am specifically looking for a USA Musicman Sterling

Edited by mikegatward
  • Like 11

On 12/01/2020 at 12:00, three said:

I think I used to own this - if it’s the same bass, it’s a fabulous instrument in every way! Very tempted to have this back

I did own this - it's an absolutely fantastic instrument - real boutique quality.  IMO, an excellent price indeed!

Really tempted by this. Is it a standard 34” neck? I know Jon offers 33” & 35” as well. 

Shame I don’t have a Sterling buried away amongst the 30+ Basses lurking around my house at the moment 🤦‍♂️

Edited by molan
Added question.

14 hours ago, molan said:

Really tempted by this. Is it a standard 34” neck? I know Jon offers 33” & 35” as well. 

Shame I don’t have a Sterling buried away amongst the 30+ Basses lurking around my house at the moment 🤦‍♂️

Yep, it’s 34”

• MB1 locked this topic