Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING Markbass Alain Caron signature 121 combo lite 800w
£599
High Wycombe

pluckedout

Won't be gigging for the foreseeable future so this is surplus to requirements. Only actually gigged it once... absolutely brilliant and very flexible combo though and very light, one handed carry (and I'm not particularly strong).

https://postimg.cc/gallery/jiyfxs28/

£599 Ono. Collection only from high Wycombe or other mutually agreed convenient location.

PRICE DROP to £550

SOLD PENDING

Edited by pluckedout

In fact there is only one version, don't why MarBass started to mention the power the speakers can handle and went to an astounding 800 Watts, when nothing ever changed. The laws of marketing are very often understood only by marketing.

On 22/01/2020 at 21:58, Hellzero said:

In fact there is only one version, don't why MarBass started to mention the power the speakers can handle and went to an astounding 800 Watts, when nothing ever changed. The laws of marketing are very often understood only by marketing.

Not quite. This is a bi-amp design. The earlier version (which I had) was 500W 12" speaker + 100W tweeter. This later version is 500W + 300W tweeter. 

So I guess strictly the older version is 600W, but there were indeed two versions and the OP has described his correctly. 

More importantly it seems on the way to finding a buyer, which is befitting of one of the very best combos on the market!

• MB1 locked this topic