Why become a member? ×

Basilpea

I went down to the Barefaced factory yesterday to check out the size and weight of their cabs because I'm looking to change my Aguilars (DB115 & DB210) to a single, smaller, lighter cabinet (at 73 I'm getting past lugging heavy stuff around now).  It seems the Big Twin 2 should do the trick, so before I order one does anyone want to sell or swap their Big Twin2?  The Aguilars (excellent condition, almost as new, I have the original packaging) will be up for sale as soon as I take delivery of the Big Twin, so if anyone wants to register an interest?  

Edited by Basilpea

Good move, but move this add to Amps & Cabs for sale - and perhaps an ad in Items Wanted - you'll get more interest there (you can still indicate that you only want to trade, but to be honest, there's nearly always a couple of Big Twins or similar for sale here, so a cash sale for your Aggies might still work best for you). 

Edited by Beedster

Thanks for the advice, just got to work out how to do that.

12 minutes ago, Beedster said:

Good move, but move this add to Amps & Cabs for sale - and perhaps an ad in Items Wanted - you'll get more interest there (you can still indicate that you only want to trade, but to be honest, there's nearly always a couple of Big Twins or similar for sale here, so a cash sale for your Aggies might still work best for you).