Why become a member? ×

Neil Peart RIP

ianrendall

I read the article and realised that the drummer thing was not the most important element in his story. It was his relationships that were important and, whether we recognise it or not, we all have that in our lives. Things to be be proud of, things we regret but, most importantly, the people to share them with. It's there in all our lives. Some stories are big, some are much smaller but that is simply not the point. Be kind and appreciate who you have. The rest comes from that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dmccombe7 said:

Came across this clip on Youtube and thought it was a very impressive tribute to Neil Peart.

Love Todd Sucherman!! I've followed his career for many years now and he is easily my favourite currently active drummer. His parts are like 'songs' in themselves, always so well constructed, complimentary to the song as a whole and always interesting/exciting!

He's also a helluva nice guy! I've met him a few times and he's always a pleasure to talk to.

• Like 1