Why become a member? ×

SOLD BigShot.1/0 P&P inc
£60
Radstock

stewblack

The story has ended. This is sold.

Up for your delectation and delight is my Radial Bigshot. Thought I needed this, turns out I don't! I know I don't because it's been sat here unused since I bought it.

They say: The Radial BigShot i/o is an easy to use instrument selector that lets you quickly transition between any two instruments and send the output signal to your amp. Because the i/o is 100% true-bypass, it addresses the needs of the most demanding purist. To enhance functionality, input-B is equipped with a trim control called DIM that lets you use two different types of instruments and set the levels so that they match. You simply connect the louder of your two instruments into input B and set the level to suit. When passive instruments are used, a unique 'bright' switch lets you compensate for high frequency loss when using longer cables. The BigShot i/o is also equipped with a separate tuner output. With a simple foot stomp, the sound going to the amp is muted and diverted to the tuner for quiet on-stage adjustments. Super compact, extremely rugged and 100% passive, the BigShot i/o does not require any powering to make it work. This makes it ideal for pedalboards where the use of batteries or power supplies is painful! The BigShot i/o... the perfect instrument selector for stage use. 

I say: Sixty quid and I pop it in the post to you.

DSCF5755.JPG

DSCF5750.JPG

DSCF5752.JPG

DSCF5754.JPG

Edited by stewblack
Sold it

27 minutes ago, owen said:

I was less than helpful in this scenario so I will also apologise.

Don't worry, the ride continues. Strap in - I'm going up into the loft to see if I can find the box! 

Hold tight folks, scream if you want to go faster... 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...