Left leaderboard
Osiris

Pearloid Scratch plate for P/J Mustang, new and unused
£20
Wellingborough

Up for grabs is a brand new, never fitted pearloid scratch plate (or pick guard if you prefer!) for a Fender Mexican PJ Mustang. 

It has not been fitted to a bass and it still has the protective plastic film over it. 

£20 posted within the UK please, or £15 collected from sunny Wellingborough. 

Pictures imminent. 

Is it any good for metal?

Asking for a friend :D

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By drewk_ie
      Doing a bit of a parts clear out, here we have a pre Ernie Ball Musicman stingray scratch plate, previous owner had deepened the neck pocket, one can only assume for a build project.

And a NOS hard to come by original music man two EQ pre amp MM part No. M05401 never installed.
      Price is for both items shipped within the UK 

• By jbasst
      Hi all,
      Up for sale is my lovely Fender JMJ Road Worn Mustang. Unfortunately due to a big car bill I've had to put this up, so ideally I won't be considering any trades.
      The bass is currently strung with D'addario tapewounds, however I also have a set of flatwounds which I can include with the bass. 
      It plays absolutely beautifully and sounds really great; very fat round tone but plenty of bite if you need it too.
      Comes with a gig bag.
      Collection from Winchester, I'd prefer not to post it as I only have a soft case for the bass but I'm sure I could sort something if needs be.
      Thanks, Jonny 

• By Osiris
      This looks interesting. The Classic Vibe range has a great reputation so hopefully that will carry over into the new Mustang. At that price it's very tempting 
      https://www.kennysmusic.co.uk/squier-classic-vibe-60s-mustangr-bass-laurel-fingerboard-sea-foam-green

• By Telebass
      As per the title. Modified post to new requirements!
      It's this one:

As with most BBs, not a light bass, around 9.5lb, but sounds great, very hot pickups. Currently wearing a nicely run-in set of ECB-81 Chromes.