Why become a member? ×

Im a Boss Artist! and DD-200 (video demo)

0175westwood29

Ok so i recently became a boss Artist which still sounds crazy! massive thanks to those guys for being awesome enough to offer me a deal!

This is the first pedal but i have alot of videos incoming over the next few months with some very cool stuff! Dimension C, Ps-6 and Sy-1 to do some name drops!

but this is the first pedal i brought and its amazing!

also im trying to get my youtube subs up to 500 so if you have an account and dont mind seeing the odd video from me pop up would be amazing if you could give the button a click.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Congrats Andy :) ... was just now listening to your Moog Clusterflux video (again) .. watched it few years ago plus many of your other vids .. nice one mate .. btw new vids don’t play (sound) well on my iPhone, not sure what’s going on, old ones sound fine ......

Edited by sifi2112
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Al Krow said:

Great news - well done mate!

But are they really giving you a 2010 PS-6 to review? (Nice feature set but it has pretty dismal latency. There that's one done 😁). 

Thanks, no giving involved sadly, I wanted one for my side project I actually prefer it over my tc sub n up mini.......not even coz of my deal either 

6 hours ago, sifi2112 said:

Congrats Andy :) ... was just now listening to your Moog Clusterflux video (again) .. watched it few years ago plus many of your other vids .. nice one mate .. btw new vids don’t play (sound) well on my iPhone, not sure what’s going on, old ones sound fine ......

Yeh I’m going to be looking into that when getting the next few demos ready, seems to no like being converted to mono for phones now? It’s very strange domes it fine on my phone which is annoying as I can never hear the issue! 

thanks for still watching the clusterflux demo that pedal Is just amazing. Currently trying to learn how to control it via midi so it can kinda have presets 

Edited by 0175westwood29