Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Bergantino NV115 cabinet
£450
Farnham, Surrey - GU10 1

obbm

FINAL PRICE DROP TO £300.

As I am no longer gigging I am reluctantly selling my Bergantino NV115 Cabinet.

It's in excellent condition and comes with a Berg protective cover.

Collection or meet in M25 zone.

Would consider trade involving Berg CN112, CN210, BF One10

or

A small lightweight combo, e.g PJB, etc. WHY?

Handbox_NV1115.thumb.jpg.7dce2076e3d69fed833543e95c0cd76b.jpg

Please note the Handbox is not for sale.

Edited by obbm
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.  As things stand at the moment I shall be moving to the far west within the next few weeks so if anyone wants this then act now.  It's a long way to Penzance to try it out. 😁

• 1 month later...

cn210-112-Handbox.jpg

Thanks for the heads up but the CN-112/CN210 pairing works well.  I suppose I really ought to get a Berg amp but I'm quite happy with the Handbox for gigs and an Ashdown Retroglide for rehearsals.  Hopefully we will finally move early next month so who knows what the future will be.  I suspect I will never gig again but at least I can have a blast at home.  Hence the need to move the NV115 on as it will never get used and it will be too far away to sell.  Any offers?

Edited by obbm

I'm the last person to ask about this as my hearing has been defective for many years so i'm not in a position to make serious objective comments.  I know what a rig should sound like to me.

I'm probably going to shoot myself in the foot but the NV115 is 3dB less sensitive than the other 2 cabs so it needs driving a lot harder to achieve the same output.  That was very noticeable when using the Handbox however the overall tone was clear, deep, well balanced and nicely old-school and all from one cab however with a weight penalty.  I can get a similar tone from the other cabs with suitable EQ tweaking but the advantage to me is that they are smaller and lighter. A couple of years ago I tried a pair of BF One10s but they just didn't sound right.  The CN112/210 combination seems to be the best compromise in terms of weight/size/tone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic