Why become a member? ×

** Withdrawn ** please close
£525
Essex

bassfan

The 2020 clearout continues......

Edit: There's been some interest in splitting the rig  I will split, see prices below. Obviously take the whole lot and the price will be better 😉

I want to try a new amp so something has to go. I’ve had this amp for 3 years and I’m the second owner, it approx 4-4.5 years old bought on here, but I can’t remember who from! 

If you are still reading you know what this amp is...the rh450 on steroids... it’s a fabulous amp that has never missed a beat, in great condition. Built-in tuner, 3 separate channels to store your favourite settings or use with different basses. Intuitive and easy to use.  Lightweight and bomb proof. It has all its intact buttons aswell!  I have the footswitch and cable to. I bought a custom swan flightcase for it at the end of 2018 (£130 on its own)  Since getting my Mesa I’ve only used it at home. The Velcro on top will come off it just held my wireless still. 

I’m not looking to split just yet, I would prefer to sell as a complete package. 

If you want a real bargain I’ll do a deal on the RS212 aswell, that I have for sale as a complete gig ready package.

Postage won’t be cheap but it won’t be impossible, I would rather it was collected or meet up. Of course you can come and try it and have a brew 

71B80CBC-8EFF-44CB-A679-3AA2B01A61DA.jpeg

C523BBC8-17EA-4498-BA62-6233F42EE4A2.jpeg

3F9B21CC-63BB-403D-B986-99EF17147E23.jpeg

0A992695-F5BF-4BFE-B8D0-BC3F71EA87AC.jpeg

Edited by bassfan
  • Like 2

I’ve had some enquiries about splitting the rig and the answer is yes if I can find 2 people that would like the amp and case

RH750 £400 The unit has its original box, I think I have the manual to.

flight case £80

footswitch and cable £50

All prices are excluding shipping.  

• MB1 locked this topic