Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Hipshot HB-7 tuners, bass hardware and strings
£100
Ghent, Belgium

FS/FT: Hipshot HB-7 tuners, bass hardware and strings

5-string set (4L + 1R) Hipshot USA HB-7 tuners

These are drop-in replacements for Fender MIM and Squier basses. These have only been in use for a few weeks.
New these were 174Euro, you can have them for 85Euro/75£.

https://www.axesrus.co.uk/1-x-Hipshot-HB-7-Bass-Machine-Head-p/20710hb7.htm?fbclid=IwAR3L5LIoxi0SakrLDcUaqXrO_ME4Y6aD-kiCZo0iBOscdn4UQdyVOrO7mOQ

5-string bridge, standard wiring, poti's, cap, jack and buttons from a Squier VM Precision and a set of Schaller strap locks, all including screws. (see picture)
Buy it all for 20Euro/17£!

Strings:

Set tapered 40-125 roundwounds, black silk, so I think they are LaBella's, but I am not 100% sure .. (They were on my bass when I bought it)

Set of D'addario 50-135 xl roundwounds, these have spend just a few hours on my bass, after trying roundwounds for just a brief moment I decided to put my old set of flatwounds back on.

Both sets of strings have a 3/2 headstock, 34 "Cort Jeff Berlin Jazz Bass (see photo) and each have + - 3 turns around the tuner peg... Price: 10Euro/8£ for both sets? 1f642.png:)

Exchange (possibly with cash adjustment from my side) is possible, I am still looking for:

- Valeton Dapper bass (analogue multi effect)
- Valeton OC-10 (oc-2 based octaver)
- An easy to use envelope filter, such as the Emma
Discombobulator v2
- A TC Electronic Polytune clip on tuner
- Book: "Music Theory for the Bass Player" by Ariane Cap

Greets & Grooves! ✌️😎
Bassdude's Bassment

DSC00565.JPG

DSC00540.JPG

D8B8FFF4-2AFF-4E09-9FC0-3C3A184FDA43.jpeg.81708bef2247a0041c0122c005ed0543.jpeg

Edited by Bassdude BE

• 4 weeks later...

Still available, also available now is a home made mini pedalboard probably around 26/16cm, but I'll have to measure to make sure as I'm just guessing atm.

Will upload pictures and exact size of the pedalboard later. This is also free for whoever wants it. ;) 

On 19/02/2020 at 17:44, Slapbass Shaun said:

Are these still available and would you post to uk?

Thanks

Shaun..

Hi bud,

at the moment they are still available, but I'm out of the country untill next wednesday, I'll give you a shout when I'm back.

Shipping is no issue. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...