Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Sandberg 2013 TM5 california aged.
£1150
Rochester Kent

BaggyMan

I don't know what it is they do at Sandberg to 'age' their rather nice guitars but this is a corker.  I  am generally not a fan of the road worn look but this is just lovely.  Looks and feels genuine.The dinks and rash etc are tasteful without utterly trashing the bass.  Cool as a four letter word. feel, not so 'aged' as to look like its been attacked by a rather dirty handed nutter with a belt sander.  A fantastic brute of a bass.  

Great tonal range from the single coil and MMan style Delano pickups and pre amp.  Bass can be run passive or active (pull/push on the volume) the bridge humbucker can be run full on or single coil, giving you a single coils jazz pickup option.   Sandberg don't do this pickup configuration anymore or use Delano so if this is your thing then here she is.....  Turns out they do ..d'oh

Anyway, Tonally just great.  

My first ever Sandberg and impressive isn't an adequate description, these are great.    Sporting a relatively recent set of round wounds, fretboard and fret polish.  

I have baulked once.. but many bills to pay so downsizing is a must..so here we are again.

Comes with  ABS flightcase. Will ship anywhere in the UK, will consider other locations, all at buyers expense.

Might PX (with cash adjustment as necessary )against Warwick Corvette, bongo or nice stingray

PRICE drop £1050

IMG-20191028-WA0000.jpg.fc1b2508af36cab880bb5dad3cb76251.jpg

IMG-20191028-WA0001.jpg.09606d17819a5538b777bb7272c8e477.jpg

IMG-20191028-WA0002.jpg.8556c2d117f1d96616c281debfb328d8.jpg

Edited by BaggyMan
withdrawn
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic