Why become a member? ×

Barefaced One10 Sold!
£300
Maidenhead

TJ Spicer

Barefaced One10 £300

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! 2019 was quite eventful on the gear-acquisitions front, and I now have a home studio that’s far too full! So commences my 2020 clear-out and rig renovation, to something more tonally unified and modular.

This One10 is a little bit special being that as No. 31 it is the first cloth grilled cab that was ever produced, after the promotional 30 that were discounted on release. 

Other than that, you all know what these are about! It's been well used and never let me down. Being an early one, it has suffered from tolex peel, but I'm yet to apply any glue, so it's not been so significant as to cause much of a problem. 

No trades please.

Collection from Maidenhead, shipping available, or PM to discuss potential meet-up as I gig all over the country.

Thank you for looking!

T

B1B15330-4AB2-4788-8FEC-42D071A40950.jpeg

CB76B42C-CA42-48D8-9F6B-C916CF3FC680.jpeg

00C6D066-696A-4B17-9DA2-1743333F5451.jpeg

9D19232C-6296-4AD1-9F74-6BB4E2808EF0.jpeg

644E0EEA-E655-4125-A4CB-D682265420A2.jpeg

Edited by TJ Spicer

1 minute ago, TJ Spicer said:

Can I suggest you get in quick, Sir, if that's your intention? It's potentially a shipping quote and confirmation away from leaving! T

Thank you sir but I am just gassing from a distance.  I have a 15” Walkabout combo, which I love.

1 minute ago, Chewie said:

Thank you sir but I am just gassing from a distance.  I have a 15” Walkabout combo, which I love.

The Walkabout Combo is a mighty fine piece! In fact one of the few combos I still from time to time consider revisiting! Mine was the 15 too... Shame I owned it in my pre-car days! Lovely piece of kit 😍

1 minute ago, TJ Spicer said:

The Walkabout Combo is a mighty fine piece! In fact one of the few combos I still from time to time consider revisiting! Mine was the 15 too... Shame I owned it in my pre-car days! Lovely piece of kit 😍

Your YouTube review was part of my purchase journey so thank you.

Just now, Chewie said:

Your YouTube review was part of my purchase journey so thank you.

Ahhhhh. I hate that one 😂 Back when I didn't know what I was doing. But it's one of the only videos out there so I've left it! Happy to have helped! 

• MB1 locked this topic