Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Musicman Stingray 5 Stealth HH - PRICE DROP
£1350
Sheffield

gingerfish

PRICE DROP £1300 ONO

Got this in a trade July 2018 from 28mistertree. It has been a pleasure to own but my gigging days are done for the foreseeable and this has spent the last 9 months packed in its case more or less un-used so it is time to sell.

Serial number states this as a 2014 model. Photos show the bass with warwick straplocks, these will be swapped out to stock ones. Currently fitted with warwick strings. I really like this bass but it was last one to arrive and the warwicks are the ones that I cannot bring myself to let go. I will regret selling it I am sure but it feels dumb to be wasted under the sofa so time for one of you lucky people to grab a great bass. will be sold with hard case (this is also in great condition, I've not taken it out of the house as I use a PT Protec for gigging/practice). 

Condition is great for a bass that is now almost 6 years old. No dings. One small scratch on the back that was beach to photo and looks 10 times worse in the photo that in real life but I want full clarity that this isn't prefect... just very close to. 

I'm not in a rush to sell this just yet, collection will be the preference. Shipping is possible but would want to test the waters first... unless the price is right. 

Bass is located in Sheffield. Welcome to come and test it. I'm also selling a TKS cab and Tech 21 head. 

DSC03150.JPG

DSC03151.JPG

DSC03153.JPG

DSC03156.JPG

DSC03158.JPG

DSC03160.JPG

DSC03162.JPG

DSC03163.JPG

DSC03164.JPG

DSC03165.JPG

DSC03166.JPG

Edited by gingerfish
SOLD
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh stealth black!!!  Have a bump. 

I was gagging for this exact model of bass a year ago; failed to find one and bought a different kind of twin humbucker 5-string instead.  But still badly tempted, so really need someone to buy it.

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic