Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SRH500F - FRETLESS **** Sold****
£365
Manchester

Treegirl

Here's  the blurb: 

THE Bass Workshop Ibanez SRH500F is a fretless 4 string bass guitar with a semi hollow body.

The Ibanez SRH500F Fretless has a slender semi hollow body. A Spruce top has been matched up with a mahogany back. Bolted onto this is a SRH4 5 piece Jatoba and Bubinga neck. This has been matched up with a Bound Rosewood fretboard with Off-set white dot inlays. A Custom bridge has been included to work with the AeroSilk Piezo pickup. The Ibanez SRH500F-NNF Fretless comes with a set of Flatwound strings.

Great bass good lovely warm sound, light an comfortable to play ..  any questions  drop me a line.

P1110467.JPG

IMG_4295.JPG

P1110473.JPG

P1110471.JPG

IMG_4297.JPG

IMG_4298.JPG

IMG_4294.JPG

P1110466.RW2

Edited by Treegirl
Added tags
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't realise the body is a lot deeper on these. I can see that has a wonderful effect on the sound, but i'm a bit worried about my own ergonomic issues (tendon problems from years ago).

If I was nearer to you I'd love to try it, but you'll have sold this way before I can get to Manchester (Due to be up playing a show in summer).

• 4 weeks later...

Open to sensible offers.. I am still hesitant about posting but happy to discuss possible  meet ups.. I am in Manchester/north Derbyshire .. I have a few trips  planned over the next few weeks including Scotland .. so get in touch if your interested.. 

• 1 month later...