Why become a member? ×

Loads of Marketplace Activity?

Billy Apple

2 minutes ago, Shambo said:

I was planning to sell some stuff, clear the decks for the new year type thing, but I suspect a few other people are having the same idea so I'll wait a bit.

You’re a man of exquisite taste - what you selling? (MUST RESIST!)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Billy Apple said:

Eh!? What gives? Why has Knock Off been Knocked Off?

I had to leave Sean, the toll of gigging far & wide finally caught up with me, just can`t hack it any more - and with the band now signed to a German label the work would be even more far-flung and more often. The band has a replacement, Mick Maverick, formerly of The Gonads, his first gig is this Sunday in The 100 Club. 

2 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

I had to leave Sean, the toll of gigging far & wide finally caught up with me, just can`t hack it any more - and with the band now signed to a German label the work would be even more far-flung and more often. The band has a replacement, Mick Maverick, formerly of The Gonads, his first gig is this Sunday in The 100 Club. 

Well, as long as your happy, but I bet they won't be as good

• Like 1

Just now, Billy Apple said:

Well, as long as your happy, but I bet they won't be as good

Thanks mate, I wouldn`t say happy, but a decision I had to make for sake of my physical & mental health - there is a post up in general with full details etc. I`m sure they`ll be great with Mick, he`s been around and knows the scene so am hoping they keep going onto bigger & better things. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Billy Apple said:

Is it me or is there lots of activity in the Marketplace?

There seems to be some really decent stuff going up (Ampeg V4B for me) but I'm broke ☹️

What's the story.. everyone skint after Christmas so unloading gear?

I think you answered your own question. Post Christmas bills traditionally mean people want/need to offload stuff to boost the Exchequer. A good time to buy if you have the funds.