Why become a member? ×

Eden ex112

sbrag

Does anyone gig a pair of eden ex112s? I've seen some good reviews they seem good value for a modular set up but the consensus seems to be 1 is not enough on it's own.

Looking to something to go with a peavey mini max I've got on the way.

I picked one up recently. I gigged it last week and was pleasantly surprised with how good it sounded at decent volume. It didn’t have the rich sub low end that my Berg HD112 has, but I only paid £120 for the Eden (used) and I don’t feel at all like I wasted my money. It’s a keeper. 

• 3 months later...

My rig setup is Peavey MiniMax With Eden ex110 for small folk/country gigs, It's plenty loud enough Gain set often set at 9 o'clock & at 12 o'clock volume on bass at about 1/2 way ample for pubs or events up to aprox 50-60 people  for larger gigs I add an extra ex112 to give it clout.  

lovely rich full sound and with the MiniMax you've got plenty of scope to dial in sound that suits your style.

For me, fantastic bit of kit never had any problems. Many people have given positive comments on the sound.

• Like 1