Why become a member? ×

Ampeg V4B SOLD
£775
Hexham

walshy

NOW £650 plus shipping. May take a decent cab in px/trade. Barefaced, Vanderkley etc...
Head is as new condition. I have a very reliable man with a van courier who can deliver personally pretty much anywhere in UK for £40-50. Super safe and reliable.

Up for grabs my Ampeg V4B. Selling as I have the Handbox WB100 and Ampeg SVT so no longer needed. In as new condition and sounds bloody lovely. Can ship no problem but no trades, sale only please.

Ampeg info below

Ampeg Classic V-4B Details

• 100 Watt Amp Head
  • 3 Band Equalizer With Ultra Lo/Hi Boost
  • 3-Position Mid Tone Control
  • Reissue of the Legendary 1971 Original
  • Legendary Ampeg Tone

The Ampeg V-4B 100W All-Tube Bass Head is a remarkable reissue of the legendary 1971 original, delivering the pure tube tone and unmistakable grind that earned the classic a place in bass history. And with a careful selection of modern features, the V-4B provides Ampeg all-tube tone in a portable design perfect for today's players.

Edited by walshy
  • Like 5

Just now, Lozz196 said:

Used one of these last night, great amp, really liked it and it’s true, valve watts are louder - big stage, no need to push it at all, bags of power.

Aye its bloody good. 100 valve watts are canny loud! The 300 watt classic is crackers! Thanks dude

Just now, itsmedunc said:

You need to stop selling all this great stuff Walshy. My wallet twitches every time I see your avatar in the classifieds! 😂😂😀😀

Ha Ha, was going to list my '69 P tonight too 😉Deffo thinning out the armoury this year!

2 minutes ago, Borderlineblues said:

Hmmm ...will this sound as good as my 64 Bassman ?( which craps out every 6 months and runs out of steam at outdoor gigs ) 

It’s bloody excellent and only selling it as I have the Handbox WB100 and an Ampeg SVT

1 minute ago, krispn said:

I'd love to try this out. Something about 100w just pushing those power valves to get 'that' sound! A third amp would be overkill...wouldn't it?

Welcome to try anytime and no 3 is not overkill... I have 5😂

5 minutes ago, krispn said:

And I’m a very reasonable half way meet up being in Edinburgh. If I weren’t about to put a bid in on a house who knows unless you fancy some gear in cash and trade scenario

Well you never know 😉 send me a message dude

• MB1 locked this topic