Why become a member? ×

NYE gigs with pictures.

stingrayPete1977

4 minutes ago, stingrayPete1977 said:

Corey rocking it! 

Oh man, he's turning into a monster singer. Every gig he does he does something new... and that fact that he can sing higher than all the females is hilarious.

2 minutes ago, stingrayPete1977 said:

In ears and no amps, it's not the future, it's now!

Damn right, no other way... so easy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stingrayPete1977 said:

Very nice G&L there blue.

Thanks Pete,

I've been gigging the G&L ASAT (1991) bass for a while. I finally understand the value and use of the active pre-amp. However changing the 9 volt battery is a pain in the derrière.

Blue

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bluewine said:

I wish we could go IEMs, however I think the investment would be to expensive for us.

Blue

It all depends upon your desk and how many auxes it has... but a set of ZS10s and a Behringer P2 is a brilliant entry (not entry performance) point for the money.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EBS_freak said:

I want her jacket!!

38 minutes ago, fleabag said:

Back off - i have first dibs  :)

I can let you have some of my Mum's old curtains, if you like. There's enough material there for at least two of those jackets ...

• Haha 1

No photos but we played a sold out show in a tiny pub in Acton... the trick to a sold out show at our level seems to be existing club nights in small venues! Anyhow, 14 seconds of video exists of our song "Turn It Up" - Johnny Thunders meets Adam Ant, anybody? 

• Like 1

Took a couple of photos from on stage while hammering out the notes, so they were rather blurry. You can see our fans wearing the T-shirts though.

image.thumb.png.f1102b9c9b338a5fdfa2d2feb317caef.png

Ticket only do and the first time we'd played there. Apparently the landlady was concerned that we wouldn't be enough of a party band.

2 minutes ago, tauzero said:

Took a couple of photos from on stage while hammering out the notes, so they were rather blurry. You can see our fans wearing the T-shirts though.

image.thumb.png.f1102b9c9b338a5fdfa2d2feb317caef.png

Ticket only do and the first time we'd played there. Apparently the landlady was concerned that we wouldn't be enough of a party band.

You wouldn't be enough of a party band - did you come up with the goods in the end? That's all that matters.