Why become a member? ×

Sold Orange Bass Terror Mark 2, new version 500 watt amp head
£400
Darlington

karlfer

Need to raise funds.

This is the new version, with the clean/drive switch & the 8ohm 250w/ 4 ohm 500w switch.

This one is a year old, superb condition. Comes with the Orange handbag & "kettle" lead.

£400 collected from Darlington £430 including insured courier (or sort your own).

Feedback linked below, any trial in Darlington.

Thanks for looking & have a great New Year.

A.JPG

B.JPG

C.JPG

D.JPG

E.JPG

F.JPG

G.JPG

Edited by karlfer

For those who can't read 🙄 it's a MARK 11 amp.

They stopped production for a couple of years, I think the last Mark 1's were sold off in 2016.

This is an early Mark 11 from around December 2018. It has the clean/drive switch ( even I like the drive on this one) and the 4ohm/250 watt, 8ohm/500 watt selector on the back. They also have different pre amp valves to the Mark one.

The Mark 1 standard price was around £490 (until they blew the last hundred or so out).

The Mark 11 standard price is around £590 

Those who have bought from me know I rarely reduce gear. I sell at what I consider fair to buyer & seller. I rarely get complaints.

Having been let down twice on this (Faecesbook & FeeBay), I'm temporarily reducing it. Once only! They are just under £600 new.

After this, it will be stored away until somebody advertises for one in the Wanted forum.

£370 collected from Darlington (or service station etc meet up within 100 miles)

or

£400 couriered mainland UK.

Edited by karlfer

• MB1 locked this topic