Why become a member? ×

SOLD:Precision Bitsa (Fender Parts, Lollar PU)
£350
Plymouth Devon

Raslee

SOLD A lovely authentic looking P bass comprising of: Fender Hi mass bridge, MIJ Fender Neck, Fender neckplate, Kiogon wiring to a wonderful vintage sounding Lollar pick up. Body I believe is from a Legend bass, unsure of wood but clearly not ply. Fresh Dunlop rounds stainless strings.

The body externally has the usual usage dings, scratch mark on the back of body seen in pics and 'under the hood' there is a big chunk of wood which has been removed butchered by chisel to reduce the overall weight, despite this it is now a healthy 8.4lb. It’s really not pretty under the hood so best not to go there but with the pickguard on it looks a proper Jamerson beauty.

The neck was varnished by a past owner to make it more vintage looking, not the best job by far but it is smooth and the rosewood is super smooth - small mark noticeable in the pics but doesn't effect play-ability, never noticed it until looking at this picture.

Overall a great vintage bass, lovely smooth neck and with the best sounding P pickup in my opinion. Action is great and it really delivers the classic P sound with the Lollars.

If preferred I do have a 90’s Blue Squier body (see bottom pics) which can be fitted but brings the bass to just under 10lbs in weight (too heavy for me) – sounds bloody ace though! Add an extra £20 to the price if wanting this body fitted instead of the sunburst.

SOLD

1974168191_IMG_10062.thumb.JPG.7f7579c0710b1c8183b26a637db5701e.JPGIMG_9393.thumb.jpeg.301e17a1c0269e1e81e20fe800628b91.jpeg

IMG_9592 2.JPG

Edited by Raslee
  • Like 1

On 31/12/2019 at 20:41, oldslapper said:

As previous owner of the neck, I can vouch for its beautiful rosewood board and excellent playability. 
Also @Raslee is a true gent!

GLWTS

And of course Lee is also a true gent in case the omission of that fact in my previous post rang any alarm bells! 

• MB1 locked this topic