itsmedunc

ON HOLD. £300. Roland GR55 plus GK-3B pup, long lead. FS/FT
£350
Blackburn BB22Sh

Great condition. Comes boxed with manual, pickup and extra long lead. Absolutely brilliant piece of effects kit. 

Not had it long at all. I bought it from BC'er Geddys Nose and believe it's not very old but have found myself needing to raise some cash or do some sort of trade for a short scale semi acoustic bass. I've got a Dearmond Starfire and another one of those would do nicely. I'm beginning to find that I'm more comfortable with a shorter scale and rather than start selling off my long scale basses so soon, other items will have to go.

Other offers of semi's are welcome (oooo-er 😂). Other 21 / 22 fret short or medium non semi considered. Next in the pecking order trade wise would be an Orange Terror Bass or maybe an OB1. Other than that, just try me. I can only say no.

I have a number of items advertised here and quite willing to add multiples for the right trade.

Will post at buyers cost and risk . Much prefer collection and trial.  Maybe able to meet up. 

Pica to follow.

IMG_0619.JPG

IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_0621.JPG

IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_0623.JPG

IMG_0624.JPG

Edited by itsmedunc

I regularly use mine for gigging. Great bit of kit and a very good price. I have the pickup fitted to two of my bass's I like it that much....just need to get a pickup for my guitar to complete the set! Have a bump!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bassman72 said:

I regularly use mine for gigging. Great bit of kit and a very good price. I have the pickup fitted to two of my bass's I like it that much....just need to get a pickup for my guitar to complete the set! Have a bump!

It is a great piece of kit. Now that I've got a bit more time at home, my intention is to get it incorporated into the songs so I can't sell it!

I've been dithering since I first posted it 🙂

• Like 1