ricksterphil

SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE Bergantino HT112 & EX112 Cabs
£400
Nottingham

Up for sale are my Bergantino 1x12 cabs. They are the HT112 and the EX112.

The HT112 has the variable tweeter. The cabs are rated at 350 watts at 8 ohms. I've run them with my EBSHD360 head and they sound epic (head also for sale in another listing)

I want to sell these as a pair. They come with the correct Berg covers. 

there's what looks like a fag burn on the top of the HT112 (not done by me)

I've had these for about 3 years and gigged them regularly and I often get complimented on my sound (but not my technique...lol) - they're light enough for a 1 hand carry

Selling as I'm using a Glockenklang blue rock and a Barefaced Super 12 as my main rig now

I can meet up within reason or courier (they'd be expensive to courier due to the weight) - happy to get a rate for you

Here's some blurb

Model HT112 specifications:

1-12" cast frame woofer w/ 80oz. magnet, vented pole piece

high intelligibility bullet tweeter

power handling - 350 watts rms

custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control

frequency response: 48hz - 18khz

sensitivity: 97db anechoic: 2.83v/1m

impedance: 8 ohms

IMG_20191227_104853.thumb.jpg.736f83f842d0816a08caa531c34b7cd0.jpgIMG_20191227_104927.thumb.jpg.3d66f90655b958417dbca449d82237df.jpgIMG_20191227_104932.thumb.jpg.73edf1da1f5b68eea514b430a959b0b1.jpgIMG_20191227_104942.thumb.jpg.ec02fe61f4726f31950287903f105149.jpgIMG_20191227_104953.thumb.jpg.fb08d00f4ae4e30172e23b1eef7abdec.jpg

dimensions: 15"H x 17-1/2"W x 13"D

weight: 39lbs.

Edited by ricksterphil

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Higgie
      Up for sale is an excellent condition Bergantino Forté amp head. Owned from new, and not had much use (especially in the last year! 🤣). They are £950 from Bass Direct, so grab a bargain at £800.
      4 Band EQ
      Onboard Compressor
      Aux In and Headphone Jack
      Effects Loop
      DI Out with Pre/Post switch
      700W RMS at 4 Ohms, 800W RMS at 2 Ohms
      6lbs
      Can be collected from Brentwood, Essex or can be posted at cost. 

• By waveydavy
      For sale Bergantino hdn212 in good condition. Has been used but not so much recently strangely enough. With bergantino cover
      Spec-
      Woofer: 2-12” Neodymium Magnet Woofers
      Tweeter: High Intelligibility HDN Series Tweeter
      Cabinet Design: Ported
      Cabinet Material: Lightweight Italian Poplar w/ Baltic birch baffle
      Cabinet Covering: Black Bronco Tolex
      Impedance: 4-ohms
      Power Handling: 700W RMS
      Crossover: Custom Phase-Coherent Crossover w/ Tweeter Control
      Frequency Response: 40hZ – 12kHz
      Sensitivity: 104db @ 2.83v / 1-meter
      Dimensions: 31”H x 18-1/2”W x 15”D
      Weight: 47 Lbs.
      would consider trade for a barefaced BT2
    • By dave_bass5
      I got this on here end of last year, and finally found the tone i was looking for. Unfortunately I’m now playing keys and have no need for this, nor the space. So reluctantly I have to sell it to make space and fund a keyboard combo. Got a few marks on it, but nothing major. Also comes with padded fitted cover. 
      Here’s description.
      The Bergantino Audio Systems ‘Carbon Neo’ CN series of lightweight speaker cabinets nod their head to the traditional HD series but have a different function. These are the lightest speaker cabinets that we make. The precision tuned cabinet architecture and the enclosures are built with the finest lightweight Italian poplar plywood (with Baltic birch baffle boards) selected to our specifications. This lightweight cabinet material (along with the lightweight magnet material) helps reduce the overall cabinet weight. The lightweight carbon covering is used for cabinet cover material and is also lighter than the traditional tolex covering found on most speaker cabinets. A rigid black grille is added to protect the drivers from damage.
      The internal components used are extremely high quality and they are of Bergantino design. No ‘off-the-shelf’ parts are used. Woofers with Neodymium magnet material are used for the low frequency section of the CN series cabinets. The Neodymium drivers have a punchier low-end and a very sweet midrange that is placed a little more forward in the sound field when compared to the HD series. Fretless and upright players will often prefer the CN cabinets because of how the midrange ‘speaks’ with their instruments. The CN series cabinets have a high intelligibility tweeter mated to the woofers through a custom designed phase-coherent crossover with a tweeter control. Because of the increased cost of the Neodymium magnet material, imported wood for the cabinetry and the unique covering material, the CN series speakers cost more than the HD series, but may just be the right match for your playing style and weight needs.
      Spec: Taken from the Berg website. Ive not weighed this, but it seem pretty close to the spec. Very easy to carry.
      2 x 12" Custom Neodymium drivers with 7 oz magnets
      High intelligibility 1" tweeter
      Custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control•Precision tuned 100% Baltic Birch cabinet
      Power handling - 700 watts rms
      2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors
      Impedance:  4 ohms
      Dimensions: 31"H x 18-1/2"W x 15"D
       79cm x 46cm x 38cm / weight: 46lbs/20 Kgs
      Not looking for any trades, and cant offer delivery at this stage. Ive just had a hernia op so cant even carry this downstairs as the moment, so buy collects from central london. 

• By edirelandbass
      Markbass Little Mark II 500w head 
      Bergantino CN112 CaB
       Seems I may have overpriced the cab a bit, so will take £600
      Both with covers, both decent condition, a few scratches on each and one small break in the tolex on the bottom of the cab, but all working perfectly. 
      Great little lightweight rig, have gigged it in plenty of medium rooms with no trouble. Just about light enough that I’ve trollied it on the tube to a few gigs.
      Can’t really justify having two bass amps at the moment, hence the sale. 

Would rather sell together and will chuck in a decent speakon cable and kettle lead. Otherwise £250 for the head and £375 for the cab.

• By onehappybunny
      FINAL PRICE DROP BEFORE THEY HEAD TO MY LOFT
      NOW ONLY £400 FOR THE PAIR, INCLUDING COVERS AND CABLES. RIDICULOUS VALUE FOR THESE QUALITY CABS.
      Asking only £550 £400 for the pair, or £275 £200 each (plus postage, collection from near Guildford, or could deliver if close-ish).
      Owned from new. Outstanding condition as they've been relatively unused other than a few practices and then kept in my house.
      Price includes:
      2 x TKS S112 Cabs (specs below) 2 x TKS padded covers 2 x high-quality speakon connecting cables. Amp not included in price (sold separately).
      Lightweight (10kg each!), well built cabs with an articulate, rich and powerful sound. When powered by my GK MB800 amp they more than held their own in loud rehearsals (drummer not very subtle!), with loads of headroom to spare.
      Thanks
      Stu
      Impedance: 8 Ω Power handling (high average power test signal): 250 W RMS Recommended amplifier power: 150-300 W RMS @ 8 Ω Sensitivity[average]: 99 dB SPL @ 1W/1m Sensitivity[100Hz]: 98 dB SPL @ 1W/1m Sensitivity[max]: 103 dB SPL @ 1,5 kHz, 1W/1m Frequency response (-10db): 46 Hz - 4,8 kHz Displacement: 258 cm³ Measurements (WxHxD): 52x38x33 cm Weight: 10 kg