Why become a member? ×

SickPup's Bass Effect Blowout : More pedals added!

SickPuppy

So I'm stripping my bass effects down and I'm getting rid of all the stompboxes and what have you, PM if interested!

[u][b]Danelectro Reel Echo[/b][/u]

Very nice analog tape delay esque pedal, very good if you want that Pink Floyd sound on your guitar/bass, i.e One of These Days, flogging for [b]£80[/b]

[color="#FF0000"][size=6][u][b]--Added Pedals-- (25/01/09)[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[u][b]Boss ODB-3 Pedal[/b][/u]

This handy little fuzz pedal I have had for a couple of years now, and was bought during my Cliff Burton fanboy days (come on every bass player has them), but since my playing has matured, I hardly use it any more, so I'm going to get rid, its a nice fuzz pedal, it does hide your tone a bit, but if you keep the gain somewhat at a minimum you can get a really nice sound out of it, I highly reccomend this pedal if you are a pick player.

Bought it for £64, and I'm selling for [u][b]£40[/b][/u]

[u][b]Boss OC-3 Super Octave[/b][/u]

[size=5][u][b]SOLD[/b][/u][/size]

[u][b]EHX Holy Grail Reverb[/b][/u]

[size=5][u][b]Sold to sub-a-dub[/b][/u][/size]

Delivery is £5 for each pedal you buy

Edited by SickPuppy

Haha, I know, I recently switched to the VT Bass, and I really love it and it fits well for the stoner rock/metal band I play with.

Should warn you guys, this SansAmp could go anytime now, I'm getting bombed with PMs! lol

Edited by SickPuppy

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='SickPuppy' post='411178' date='Feb 16 2009, 03:06 PM']Bumpity Bump.

By the way if anyone has a Boss Flanger on their purse, I wouldnt mind a trade, many thanks![/quote]

I've got a BF-3 to go, not really interested in trades, looking for £45 delivered.

A

[quote name='Alien' post='411198' date='Feb 16 2009, 03:21 PM']I've got a BF-3 to go, not really interested in trades, looking for £45 delivered.

A[/quote]

Thanks for the offer man, but after my recent Sadowsky purchase (for which I've been saving for about a year and a half) I need to save up my cash again lol.

• 3 weeks later...