Why become a member? ×

!!! WITHDRAWN !!! NOGUERA Trinity 8 Custom Bruno Ramos, unique ERB
£3000
Etalle, Belgium

Hellzero

NOGUERA Trinity 8 Custom Bruno Ramos ! The most ergonomical bass I've owned to date.

As it's a unique instrument, I'm opened (past participle) to (partial) trades, but please keep in mind that I'm fretless player.

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £3000 GBP !!! (new price would be around £5500 GBP...)

In fully working condition and excellent overall condition.

Here are the specifications :

Body : 2 pieces red alder from Noguera original stock

Top : book matched flamed maple from Noguera original stock with in between veneer out of ebony from Noguera original stock

Neck : 1 piece hard rock maple from Noguera original stock (with stiffening rods)

Fingerboard : flamed maple from Noguera original stock

Frets : 25, yes 25

Headstock : 4 + 4 shape (angled) with flamed maple top from Noguera original stock with in between veneer out of ebony from Noguera original stock

Pickups : 2 Noguera single coils hum-cancelling (stacked humbucker) in 60's Jazz Bass position and ebony covers from Noguera original stock

Preamp : Noguera 3 bands custom made for this unique bass to Bruno Ramos exact specifications

Controls : neck volume (push-pull for active/passive selection), bridge volume, bass, mids (push-pull for 400/800 Hz selection), treble

Tuners : Hipshot Ultralite

Bridge : Noguera patented 2 pieces flamed maple from Noguera original stock with zinc fully adjustable saddles

Strings spacing at bridge : 20 mm

Nut : bone

Strings spacing at nut : 9 mm

Knobs : Noguera wooden knobs from Noguera original stock (maple for the volumes and ebony for the EQ)

Scale : 34"

Hardware colour : black

Truss rods : 2 (fully working)

Finish : very light gloss

Land of craftsmanship : France

Serial number : none as it's a unique model

Year : 04/2012

Weight : 5.6 kilos (on the light side for an ERB 8 strings

Action : from 1.5 mm under the F string to 3 mm under the F# string at 12th fret (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with a brand new Rockcase Beast Bass hard case fitted with removable foam to block it inside.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

I'm only selling this wonderful Jazz Bass like ERB 8 strings bass because I really don't play fretted basses. As you probably know, I also own a Noguera Yves Carbonne Signature 8 Fretless that has become my main bass being a fretless player. Trinity (as it was named by Christian NOGUERA) deserves to be played, and even if each time I play it, it sounds terrific even dead flat and passive, I always get back to the fretless as it's my sound. This bass is unique and has been totally hand crafted with the best woods Christian had in stock at the time (as you certainly noticed it ;) ). All these woods were in his stock since more than 20 years explaining the even sound and the fact that this instrument seems to be insensible to the changes in weather. It stays in tune for months.

This bass was designed for Bruno Ramos who is professional player, a teacher and a journalist for the Bassiste Magazine (THE French magazine). This Noguera is perfectly balanced and really easy to play as every detail has been perfectly thought. Don't be afraid by the number of strings, it's so easy to play that you won't notice that you are playing such an ergonomical and balanced ERB. You'll be amazed, guaranteed !

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has a new battery and has been fitted with a brand-new set of Kalium BH-190-8BS hybrid nickel round wound strings, except for the F that is plain (19P - 31 - 43 - 59 - 79 -106 -142 - 192).

This marvellous Noguera will also come with a brand new spare Kalium BH-174-8BL set (18P - 28 - 39 - 55 - 73 -98 -130 - 174), a used Kalium BH-174-8BL set, a brand new Newtone Diamond taper type round core nickel plated steel all round wound set (20 - 28 - 44 - 64 - 84 -104 -128 - 174) and a mounted once for one hour exact same Newtone set. So you'll have 4 spare sets : 2 new, 1 hardly used and 1 used (that was fitted on Trinity before I put the new set on it).

Link to the new Noguera website : https://www.noguera-basses.com/

A video with Bruno Ramos playing his bass : 

Another video were Bruno Ramos used it at the end of the tune : 

What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures taken under different angles to see the real almost new condition : some hardly noticeable very few marks and very small knock over the neck pickup (at around 2 cm away). The bass is photographed with the special Loxx Strap Locks, but will be fitted back with the original black strap buttons (as on photos 12 to 15 which were made by Christian NOGUERA).

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero
Withdrawn
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic