Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn SVT CL 300w now £700
£800
Radstock

stewblack

EDIT : No longer for sale.

OK this amp was made in Korea and has been extensively rebuilt by our very own @basstone who I am sure will be happy to bring anyone up to speed on the improvements he has made. 

ith a heavy heart I have accepted that as I get older and weaker this amp remains the same weight. 

So here's your opportunity to own what my tech describes as The Ferrari Of Bass Amps. 

I mention my tech because he just completed a thorough service including replacing a set of three power valves. I have paperwork detailing all his hard work. 

So why sell when I just spent well north of 200 quid getting her in shape? Like I said, old age and a bad back. Also I figure this is as saleable as it can be right now. 

Nothing sounds close to this amp. Nothing. It isn't even a sound as such  it's  more of an experience. My singer summed it up best by saying it was like hot bass sauce had be squeezed over and throughout the room. Never too loud, always everywhere. 

I can't believe I'm selling it really, but at least I can say I owned one. 

Couple of scuffs to the tolex which I've pictured but it's what is inside that matters. 

Price includes me driving to meet you. Won't say I'll drive anywhere but I'm up for going a fair old way. 

Edited by stewblack
CMOT Dibbler type price drop
  • Like 7

12 hours ago, stewblack said:

So here's your opportunity to own what my tech describes as The Ferrari Of Bass Amps.

Nothing sounds close to this amp. Nothing. It isn't even a sound as such  it's  more of an experience. My singer summed it up best by saying it was like hot bass sauce had be squeezed over and throughout the room. Never too loud, always everywhere.

^^^

That's such a perfect description @stewblack..

Kind of what my V4BH will be one day when it grows up! 😁

Anyway, GLWTS and Merry Xmas.. 

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic