Why become a member? ×

Future Impact I. no longer able to save changes to equalisers on any patch

AinsleyWalker

Not had any issues with my Future Impact yet, both the pedal and the software have been working fine all this year but now I can't seem to edit any of my equalisers.

If I try to adjust the eq on any patch, then save and write, it will revert the eq back to how it was before I made any changes in this session>
If I try to change any other parameters of the patch and save and write, it will save successfully. 

Anyone else had this happen to them? I've tried restarting my pc and the pedal, but it's still persisting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/12/2019 at 17:06, AinsleyWalker said:

Not had any issues with my Future Impact yet, both the pedal and the software have been working fine all this year but now I can't seem to edit any of my equalisers.

If I try to adjust the eq on any patch, then save and write, it will revert the eq back to how it was before I made any changes in this session>
If I try to change any other parameters of the patch and save and write, it will save successfully. 

Anyone else had this happen to them? I've tried restarting my pc and the pedal, but it's still persisting.

What firmware and editor version are you running? What platform are you on?

Edited by Quatschmacher