Why become a member? ×

Markbass NY121 D2

Daveyboyrooster

19 minutes ago, Daveyboyrooster said:

Seasons Greetings everyone. I am looking to buy the latest version of the New York 121 bass cab from Markbass  does anyone know where I can get one from as I have trawled the net and drawn a blank thanks 

‘Daveponbass 

I'm not sure what the 'latest' version is but this may help though you are likely to have checked Thomann...https://www.thomann.de/gb/markbass_new_york_121.htm

• 1 month later...
On 23/12/2019 at 20:23, Daveyboyrooster said:

Oh that’s probably why I can’t find one in the UK shops yet! 👍😁 thanks for putting me straight 😉

Did you end up getting one of these, Davey?  If so, how's it going?  I'm really keen to hear if they are as good as the claims.  I'm a huge 1x12 fan.

Thanks 🙂

Edited by Badgerbass

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/02/2020 at 09:51, Badgerbass said:

Did you end up getting one of these, Davey?  If so, how's it going?  I'm really keen to hear if they are as good as the claims.  I'm a huge 1x12 fan.

Thanks 🙂

I managed to get a really good deal on one of these elusive cabs at the recent Guitar show in Birmingham. I will feedback my thoughts/impressions when I've put it through it's paces in the next couple of weeks. 🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daveyboyrooster said:

I managed to get a really good deal on one of these elusive cabs at the recent Guitar show in Birmingham. I will feedback my thoughts/impressions when I've put it through it's paces in the next couple of weeks. 🙂 

Ah nice one.  Yeah keep us posted 🙂  Have fun!