Why become a member? ×

Basschat T-Shirt?

Stub Mandrel

We used to have some Polo shirts and we did a limited run of T shirts too - however the place that did the embroidery and drop shipping went bust. I looked for another company that could make and ship for a reasonable cost but never found anywhere. Add to that the fact that some went missing which I had to chase, people didn't always like the fit, people preferred a different logo etc etc... all quite a mission at the end of the day. There was zero profit, too.

If you've got a permanent marker and a plain T shirt then help yourself, you have my permission ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

'....But apart from forgetting to put a truss rod in the Esquire and the intrinsic tuning stability problems caused by the Strat's trem system design, and taking into account the fundamental redesign of the pickup and significant changes to the body shape of the Precision between '51 and '57.....

Leo got it right first time'

Edited by Cato
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, warwickhunt said:

Still got mine, never been worn!  Hmmmm future classic, wonder what it'll be worth in the future.  :)  

‘Closet’ classic! 

There were some rickenbacker designs at one stage. They’ll be where the big money lies! 

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, ped said:

We used to have some Polo shirts and we did a limited run of T shirts too - however the place that did the embroidery and drop shipping went bust. I looked for another company that could make and ship for a reasonable cost but never found anywhere. Add to that the fact that some went missing which I had to chase, people didn't always like the fit, people preferred a different logo etc etc... all quite a mission at the end of the day. There was zero profit, too.

If you've got a permanent marker and a plain T shirt then help yourself, you have my permission ;)

Ink-Clan-Nation are worth a try if you ever decide to reprise these, they do quality products at decent prices, and are friendly/easy to do business with.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lozz196 said:

Ink-Clan-Nation are worth a try if you ever decide to reprise these, they do quality products at decent prices, and are friendly/easy to do business with.

Thanks. Most places I’ve tried who are well priced don’t drop ship. I definitely don’t want the stock at my house!

11 minutes ago, ped said:

Thanks. Most places I’ve tried who are well priced don’t drop ship. I definitely don’t want the stock at my house!

Too right you don't! I've got bags of Grateful Dudes T shirts upstairs getting in the way of my basses!

• Haha 3

I wore my polo shirt to work in the office. It triggered us as a Manager group to come up with ideas for our local engineers to wear. Sadly it wore out after several years.

BC leads the way once again. 

Quite like the idea of a T shirt if its possible.

We could have a competition to design it.

Dave

I've got three Polos that I wear, two (green and blue) with bass guitars as logos, a black one with the BC logo.

I also have an unworn black one with the BC logo which I bought for our drummer which he didn't collect, still bagged and in the envelope.

One of the members here is a website designer for a T shirt company. pretty sure he could get us a deal.I'll email him.