Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Pair of Bergantino CN112 cabs plus covers
£695
Cleethorpes/London

Skinnyman

Now sold!

Up for sale is my pair of Bergantino CN112 cabinets, each with a fitted Bergantino cover.

Just 12 kilos each and an easy one-handed lift!

I bought these new from Bass Direct in (I think) 2013. They've done a good few gigs, always paired with a Genz Shuttle 6.2 which I've never had to wind up beyond half volume to make these cabs easily keep up with loud rock bands.

I used one cab for small pubs and the pair for the social clubs and bigger bars.

Overall condition is excellent - there are a few scuffs here and there, as you'd expect, but there are no tears or rips and no damage to the structure of the cabs. The covers are also in great shape - again, there are a few little marks and the odd pulled thread but they've done a great job of protecting the cabs.

Everything works perfectly and you're welcome to come and inspect/try them out.

Trades. There’s not much I actually need and I could do with releasing some cash from the Bergs so I can’t think of anything off-hand  - but I’m open to suggestions so long as there’s some cash coming my way....

Given the size and lack of packing materials, I'd rather not post so it's collection or a meet part-way, I'm afraid.

I'm based in Cleethorpes but i come down to London fairly regularly so i can easily detour off the A1 or meet somewhere around the northern half of the M25 - drop me a PM and we'll see what can be sorted out.

I'd prefer to sell them as a pair if possible and am looking for offers around £700. If I have to split then it's £375 each.

I'll post detailed pictures shortly but in the meantime, here's the blurb from the Bass Direct website....

This is a redesigned version of the classic AE112, it retains the clean/smooth detailed highs, from the acclaimed HD tweeter and cross-over, plus tight, smooth mids and plenty of low end that defies it's size. Add another CN112 for an amazing full size sounding rig that will fit in the boot of a small car and handle up to 1000W.. Perfect for all 4, 5 and 6+ stringed bass instruments.

Excellent for Upright/Acoustic basses too.

CN112%20Hi%20res.jpg

Model CN112 specifications:

1. 1 x 12" cast frame neodymium woofer w/ 7oz. magnet, vented pole piece

2. high intelligibility 1" tweeter

3. power handling - 350 watts rms

4. custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control

5. Precision tuned 100% Baltic Birch cabinet

6. frequency response: tbc

7. sensitivity: tbcdb • anechoic: 2.83v/1m

8. 2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors

9. impedance: 8 ohms

10. dimensions: 16"H x 18"W x 15"D