Why become a member? ×

Pair of Barefaced Compacts (Pics added and new price NOW £500 FOR PAIR) +++ SOLD PENDING USUAL ++
£600
LUTON

bridge

A pair of Barefaced Compacts, sometimes incorrectly referred to as GEN 2, 15 inch speakers and two speakon connectors. Both in very good condition, with the exception of one of them has then dreaded Barefaced handle issue, (plastic cover broken, but does not effect use, available cheaply from Barefaced) I have adjusted price for this one accordingly. Both cabs come with covers. I am sure everyone is well aware of just how loud these cabs can go. I am only selling them as I am going for a one cab solution with a Big Twin. I play with two guitarist who obviously have hearing issues, as everything is ridiculously loud, and if I wanted to, I could drown them out with these cabs.

I have just had major surgery, and am unable to lift them from cupboard for photos. Will add as soon as possible.

It would be great to sell both at same time but quite willing to split, with problem handle one £25 cheaper than the other.

Collection only from Luton please, as I have had issues with couriered cabs in the past.

£600 for pair or £325 for one and £300 for one with plastic broken on handle

Thanks sbrag, recovery doing well, hopefully will get pics of cabs up very soon, but I guess if someone wants one, they already know what they look like and these have no damage except the plastic on one handle.

• bridge changed the title to Pair of Barefaced Compacts
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeh, will do when I  can get someone to lift them down for me, recovering from major surgery. Should be tomorrow. In meantime, one has usual plastic broken on handle, but otherwise both have no issues with marks, damage etc

• bridge changed the title to Pair of Barefaced Compacts (Pics coming and new price)

Ok, finally managed to get someone to lift cabs out for me. Unpleasant surprise! BOTH handles plastic starting to come away! does not effect handling and cheap to replace but..............................☹️ also, on one of the cabs,2 of  the side feet are missing! I have never used them on their sides, so never noticed, again, very cheap fix, however..... With this in mind, price reduced to £295 each or £ 500 for the pair.  

20200111_145252.jpg

20200111_145133.jpg

20200111_145326.jpg

20200111_145321.jpg

20200111_144906.jpg

20200111_144844.jpg

20200111_145039.jpg

Edited by bridge

• bridge changed the title to Pair of Barefaced Compacts (Pics added and new price NOW £500 FOR PAIR)

Cheers Stew, recovery going well, back to work now on a phased return. Cant wait to get back gigging, Have picked up a BF Gen 3 Supertwin, looking forward to pairing it with the Orange terror I bought from you. 

• bridge changed the title to Pair of Barefaced Compacts (Pics added and new price NOW £500 FOR PAIR) +++ SOLD PENDING USUAL ++
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic