Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Quent

Bassman666

After a difficult decision, I recently sold my warwick dirty blonde thumb to Quent. A new user to this forum, however an absolute gent and very easy to deal with. Excellent communication and paid very quickly. Glad she's gone to a good home! Would happily deal with again. Thanks 

Bought my first Basschat bass , a Warwick Dirty Blonde 4 Ltd Ed 2006, from Bassman666 Charlie this week. Charlie was excellent from start to finish helping me find my way through PMs, responding quickly and answering all questions in detail and helping with a delivery booking. Always patient and cheerful in many replies 🙂. Easy payment with Paypal. The bass arrived on time and the Best Packing I’ve ever received, even bubble wrap taped within the hardcase and specially constructed strong cardboard supports within the case. Brilliant job. My sincere thanks again to you Charlie and I recommend you to all Basschatters and visitors to the site. Quent.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought my first G&L Tribute L2500 form Quent a few days ago. I couldn't be any happier with the smooth communication. Quent is also very happy to help with any questions, and wants to share his experience! Would love to do business again.

Cheers! Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just received Quents Active P-bass special, its exactly as described, was perfectly packaged (it took me 15 minutes to find a way in).  The whole transaction was easy with great communication throughout, very happy..

Cheers again Quent, pleasure dealing with you.

Edited by Dam1903
Autocorrect needed correcting

Quent bought my Fender American Performer PJ. Perfect transaction from start to finish: prompt payment, great comms throughout, and a thoroughly nice, friendly guy, too - the perfect buyer, in short! 

Enjoy the PJ, Quent - really glad it's going to a good home!

Edited by GrammeFriday
typo corrected

• 9 months later...

CETERA Feedback March 2021.

Just sold a TonePumper for Gary to bang out some lines with !

A pleasure to sort the deal with him and enjoyable banter and thanks for the link to your Youtube bass covers. Blimey! Well played Sir ! 

Thanks for an easy sell and the quick payment my friend and good luck getting back to your gigs. 

Quent

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sold my Hofner 500/1 to Quent and he was an absolute gent to deal with from start to finish.   Paid immediately, kept in contact throughout and sent a nice note when the bass arrived safely.  

I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with Quent again in the future - top man.