Why become a member? ×

Warwick Rock Bass

Daveox

Very nice mate I do like the sunburst ones!!

I’ve got 2 Rock Basses, I’ve never played a made in Germany Warwick so I don’t know how they compare but I really rate them for the price I think they are great!!!

The 4 string Trans Blue one is a 2002 and the 5 string Black one is a 2015 

01BFF35D-C391-49F5-97DB-C4A0EF884561.thumb.jpeg.4145ddcb6c3fa4af10bc16d170a9e593.jpeg

Both mine have the s/n etched on the back of the headstock just follow the link in the previous post and it should give you all the info your looking for.............👍

Had a Rock bass in blue with humbucker pick ups. For the money it was a great buy but i have an original 89 Thumb NT i've had since new and altho it was good they obviously don't compare. 

Neck was god altho a bit chunky for what i'm used too (Jazz bass is my goto) but i would happily gig with the Rock bass and don't foresee any issues there.

Dave

The two natural Corvettes have the newer, two-piece Warwick bridge, while the other three basses - like yours - have the old one-piece bridge. The latter was discontinued because it didn't allow thicker strings to pass through, especially on the 5-string basses. I have had to buy tapered flatwounds (LaBella low tension flats) for the blue Fortress, as non-tapered low Bs got caught and mangled (or stuck) in the hole.

• Like 1