Sign in to follow this  
ray_6ao7

Feedback for morsefull

traded my stage II for simon's stage I today..

really happy with the trade, fantastic bass in fantastic condition!

Really nice guy, very helpful, very welcoming!

wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!

enjoy the stage II buddy!

Bought Si's Aguilar DB 924 and paid for it yesterday...Received it today! Amazingly quick postage, and his communication's top-notch! It's been a pleasure to do business with you mate :-)

Al

Sold my Lakland to Si. Really pleasant and smooth transaction. I would certainly deal with him again, no questions. Cheers.....

Just bought a Lakland from Simon. Great fella with a lovely family. Great communication,bass as described and better.Trade with confidence plus another basschater that makes a good cuppa.Hope he gets the bass he is after.
All the best.
Wayne

I've just bought a Streamer Pro M from morsefull. Great communication, nice to deal with. I'm really happy with the bass, thanks again! I would certainly buy from him again, all the best, thanks, Ade.

Just bought a new set of extra long Elixir strings. Great guy to deal with, and ha got them in the post really quickly. Thank you so much!

Just bought a strap from Morsefull.. Great comms, and good chap to deal with. Swift delivery. :-)

Morsefull bought a Sandberg bass from me. Great comms, excellent throughout. Very prompt payment. A really nice and decent guy indeed. A credit to the Basschat community. Thank you. 😊

Simon bought my Stingray for his friend Connor and it was an absolute pleasure to meet and have a natter about basses as both were true gents. Completely echo the sentiments above , it is meeting other BC'ers like this which makes the forum the success it is.