Added in the recommendation for KZ AS12 (6 balanced armature per side design with improved low end) and the AS16 (8 balanced armature per side design) to test out. Certainly a new level in gateway drug to some customs. @Phil Starr - you may find the latter interesting, they have a less prominent smiley face signature to them.

1 hour ago, EBS_freak said:

Added in the recommendation for KZ AS12 (6 balanced armature per side design with improved low end) and the AS16 (8 balanced armature per side design) to test out. Certainly a new level in gateway drug to some customs. @Phil Starr - you may find the latter interesting, they have a less prominent smiley face signature to them.

Thanks, I'll investigate

+1 for the AS12's, which I purchased because of this thread recommendation.

I also have UE6 and some custom molded.

The AS12 are now my favourite, sound great, seal well (for me) and appear a well built quality product. The Only two qualms I have are they feel a bit bulky compared to the others and the cable could be longer But is replacable). Neither of these would prevent me from recommending them, they  are well worth a try for under 100 quid.

• Like 1

I'm being dragged into IEM's as our church has made the decision we all go to IEM's, we have a small contribution of £30 each towards our own set and i don't have the cash to go for custom moulded ones (especially as they will only get used once or maybe twice a month as my pub band won't be going to IEM's any time in the next few years), the KZ ones look pretty good but is there a good reliable supplier of the KZ IEM's in the UK? I try to avoid Amazon for various reasons and would rather buy from an alternative if there is one in the UK.

i was thinking of the ZS10 Pro (if there is a worthwhile improvement over the regular ZS10's)

Matt

Amazon are pretty much the go to place for them as it serves as a shop front for the various dealers trading from China. Alternatively, there are vendors on eBay - or you could go via Aliexpress.