Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Yamaha TRBX505 Satin White - final price drop and trades added
£350
LU72SH

willgatesbass

Hi all - This is a Yamaha TRBX505 which I bought brand new in late Jan this year. I’ve gigged it a lot in the last year but it’s still in great condition with only a few small marks. Still looks very fresh. Here are the specs -

• Mahogany body
  • Maple/ mahogany five-piece neck with rosewood fingerboard and dot inlays (satin finish on the back)
  • Satin white finish with matching headstock
  • Two humbuckers
  • 18mm string spacing
  • 34” scale
  • Three-band onboard preamp
  • Active/ passive switch
  • Powered by a brand new 9v battery (low battery indicator located on rear control cover)
  • Strung with D’addario nickel wound 45-130 with lots of life left
  • Recently setup
  • Tourtech Gig bag included - I believe this is Anderton's own brand? It's a budget gig bag but has a neck support, good zips and lots of padding. Plenty of pocket space too. Great condition. I used it to transport the bass inside an SKB Bass Safe.

Everything you’d expect from a Yamaha instrument - punches way above it’s price-point, plays beautifully and sounds great. A real work horse. 

I really like this thing but the arrival of a new custom Sandberg and the need for a new preamp pedal means it needs to go. 

Based in Linslade but I travel all over. I also still have the box the new Sandberg came in so postage would  be very easy at this point. 

£350

£325

£300

Interested in Precision basses. Would be willing to add money if needs be.

IMG_9412.jpg

IMG_9411.jpg

IMG_9413.jpg

Edited by willgatesbass
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...