Why become a member? ×

Quite a few pedals
£1000
London

Higgie

Will be adding more to this list over the coming days, and pics are coming soon, but so far we have for sale:

Original Digitech WH1 Whammy with Gigrig Whambo (nifty unit that allows you to daisy chain an 9vAC Whammy pedal to a 9vDC power supply) - £SOLD

COG Knightfall - I have 2 of these up for sale, one is a 2012 v1, the other is a newer version. Not much difference to my ears, just slightly different labelling on yhe enclosure. £65 for the v1, £75 for the V2. V1 SOLD, V2 STILL AVAILABLE

Analogman Mini Chorus with hardwired ‘deep’ mod. THE bass player’s Chorus pedal. In mint condition, with original box, dust bag, and manual etc. - £170 SOLD

MSD Earthquaker Bass Wah - Pretty rare. Never seen another one for sale. The ULTIMATE Bass wah Pedal. Pressure activated or footswitchable to allow half open wah tones, three switchable frequency bands, and four switchable filter bandwidths give you 12 different wah settings, nailing anything from rock to funk. Add a fuzz pedal and channel your inner Timmy C/Cliff Burton! Mint condition - £200 SOLD

Subdecay Quasar DLX V1 - The only Phaser you will ever need. Expression pedal input, tap tempo, loads of different wave shapes, plus your standard controls such frequency, depth, mix etc. Toggle switch between 4, 6 and 8 stages of analog phasery goodness! Mint condition save for the velcro on the bottom - £170 SOLD

Marshall Drivemaster - Essentially a reboxing of the original Marshall Guv’nor without the TRS jack FX Loop. All those early RATM distortion sounds are in there. In excellent condition, but missing the battery door - £85

GigRig Quartermaster QM4 - The original version, NOT the QMX4. Just 4 loops, on/off. Stick your tone sucking pedals in a loop, or multiple pedals in a loop to turn them all on/off at once. High quality relay switching. In excellent condition, I got this as part of a job lot of GigRig stuff and have actually never used it - £85

Akai Headrush E2 Delay/Looper - Mint in Box. Loved the first one I had and regretted selling it, so I picked this one up. Haven't used it since I bought it on a whim and it's just sat here in its box. £55….SOLD

Boss BF-2B Bass Flanger - The original bass flanger from the 80s! Sounds great, get your Phil Lynott on! Recently serviced - £60

Xotic X-Blender - The original X-Blender! True Bypass loop with clean blend, and a 2 band EQ/Boost built in. Two footswitches, one to activate the loop, the other to switch between blended and 100% wet. Phase invert switch for pedals that invert the phase (some envelope filters do this making them hard to use with a clean blend). Good condition with manual and original box - £100

Xotic Stereo X-Blender - Straight from the Xotic Custom Shop, and now discontinued! Like it's little brother, the Stereo X-Blender allows you to blend your clean signal with your effects. But where it differs is that you have 3 FX Loops. Two footswitchable loops with individual blend controls, and a third loop that is always active and with a fixed ratio of 50/50 dry/wet. All 3 loops have stereo returns, and run in parallel to each other! So you can run three pedals or groups of pedals on top of each other instead of into each other. Some really cool sounds to be had here! It's main outputs are also stereo. A real swiss army knife pedal with lots of potential for crazy sounds, signal routing, and general blending capabilities. I bought this brand new not long ago, and it saw a couple of gigs before my needs changed, and it went back in the box. Mint condition with the original box/manual etc. - £180 TRADED

Atomic Echo Clone - Widely considered as one of, if not the, finest Analog Delay pedals in the world, the original Way Huge Aqua Puss (not any of the Dunlop made models) would regularly fetch $1000+ on eBay. When the original Way Huge went out of business, all the remaining parts were bought up and sold as the ‘Echo Clone’. Exactly the same pedal, just a different enclosure. From what I have read, there were only 50 of these ever produced - £340 SOLD

Pics here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-5QjkCK7CubxdroLLM0cv-iJ4gE6hjlk

Collection from NE London preferred, or local delivery is possible. Postage also possible, add £5 or £10 for the larger pedals.

Edited by Higgie

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
31 minutes ago, sbklein said:

I will buy the Atomic Echoclone if still available?  

Email me at [email protected]

Echo Clone is still available. I’ll send you an email shortly!

3 minutes ago, danbowskill said:

Did the drivemaster sell?

Drivemaster is still here! Send me a PM and we can sort out the details if you want it!

I did not get it.

Please try again.  It is

[email protected]

I will look for it --  if not received in an hour, I will let you know on  this forum. 

If there is a problem (I do not know why there would be one -- it is a University of California email address, good for the past 34 years) then perhaps you can post your email on this forum (you might not be comfortable doing so.  If that is the case, I understand and will perhaps send my cell phone #).

Hoping for te best.

stan