DarylClayton

SOLD - £80 - PJB Ear Box plus 20ft speakon cable
£80
Watton at Stone, Hertfordshire

Hi everyone

This is a great monitor for small/mid gigs where you are struggling to hear yourself on a cramped stage.

It picks up the mid range and top end from your amp and really helps to hear things much more clearly which can be difficult when you are stood right next to your amp/cab.

This is ideal for mid to low volume gigs. I don't think it would be ideal for loud rock gigs.

I can include a long speakon cable with it. The cable is inserted under the Ear Box which needs to be screwed/mounted on to a mic stand.

I have the original packaging and can do shipping and also welcome you to try it out.

Thanks

Daz

20191215_135352.jpg

20191215_135413.jpg

20191215_135400.jpg

20191215_135407.jpg

20191215_135427.jpg

Edited by DarylClayton

I have one. A really good small 'near your ear' monitor to be mounted on a mic stand with the cable on the underside as well. good luck for a good deal with that 20' cable.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mybass said:

I have one. A really good small 'near your ear' monitor to be mounted on a mic stand with the cable on the underside as well. good luck for a good deal with that 20' cable.

Thanks. Yes, it helps to have a long speakon in case you need to place it further away from the amp.

All the best,

Daz

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bassaio
      Amazing Phil Jones BG400 Combo
      Almost mint conditions with original package.
      Red Color, very elegant and rare...
      300 Watts RMS Total
      Extreme portability
      shipping UE+UK
      £712+ shipping costs

• By andytoad
      Next up is my HK audio active wedge monitor. It's the 15 so I great for a bass heavy fullmix. I bought this as I did not want to be lugging my bass amp around that was 'too loud' according to our drummer. I used it for less than a year as I discovered IEM's.
      These retail at £600 according to Thomann but would take £300 plus shipping (or collection), for what is truly a step into professional stage monitoring.
      Great condition with little use,  nearly new in fact.
      HK audio blurb below...
      PR:O 15 XD – THE GERMAN AUDIO STANDARD
      This truly multifunctional cab gets the job done nicely as a satellite, as a compact 15″/1″ fullrange cabinet, or as a low-profile stage monitor. Its balanced frequency response defeats feedback and the Music/Speech knob tunes the unit for the given application. The integrated DSP-based power circuitry delivers 1,200 watts. And all this makes the PR:O 15 XD an exceptionally powerful sound reinforcement tool.
      Application options: As standalone fullrange speakers, in combination with PR:O 18 SUB A and PR:O 210 SUB A subwoofers, and as low-profile stage monitors 1,200 watt class-D bi-amped DSP for plug-n-play handling without complicated layered menus Integrated control over EQ, X-over, limiter and more functions Flat / Boost EQ presets Tone knob for quick Music / Speech voicing adjustments FIR X-over Custom-designed speakers 90° x 55° wide-beam CD horn for optimum sound Rugged, roadworthy housing tuned to deliver 130 dB SPL and punchy bass response Modular mix-n-match design for versatile use (standalone and in 2.1, half-stack and full-stack M8 rigging points for easy installation Made in Germany 5-year warranty
    • By Nothingman
      29/7 - sold pending payment. 

Massive BUMP!

Update July 2020 - Really got to look at moving this so I can get a P (51 or normal) without the Jazz pick up. I was looking at making some modifications but think selling it would be more economical. 
      Happy for people to come and try. 

For sale my lovely Squier Precision P/J bass. 

I purchased this off a top fella in the North East in the summer of 2017 as a bass to help me get back playing (after years of packing it in). I have since got my hands on an Epiphone Jack Casaday and I love it (and now wanting a new P bass or similar). Therefore I want to let this one go to a new home. 

The P bass is a lovely tone for the price, as expected with Squier gear. The neck is what really did it for me, the slimmer Jazz profile and satin finish are a lovely touch and the P/J PUP configuration makes it and extremely versatile little beast. It’s got a few scuffs (belt rash etc) as per usage but no significant chips or dents etc.        

It has served me well and is a straight up really reliable bit of wood. This bass would suit a beginner (or somebody coming back to the fold), it would be a reliable back up bass or it could be a budget friendly workhorse for some righteous cats. Either way it's a great bass for a great price. 

Happy to field any questions, allow for demos and send more photos etc if anybody wants to know more. 

I would prefer collection from North Yorkshire but can post if buyer arranges etc. However, please note I don't think I have got a box at the moment so would need to source this and therefore may be a delay to any postage. I now have a box if buyer arranges collection! 

For all the weight watchers, it is around 5kg, but I don't have scales. And no, I won't hand deliver on the back of a unicorn. Not for that price anyway!  

Thanks for looking. 

Will