DarylClayton

SOLD - £80 - PJB Ear Box plus 20ft speakon cable
£80
Watton at Stone, Hertfordshire

Hi everyone

This is a great monitor for small/mid gigs where you are struggling to hear yourself on a cramped stage.

It picks up the mid range and top end from your amp and really helps to hear things much more clearly which can be difficult when you are stood right next to your amp/cab.

This is ideal for mid to low volume gigs. I don't think it would be ideal for loud rock gigs.

I can include a long speakon cable with it. The cable is inserted under the Ear Box which needs to be screwed/mounted on to a mic stand.

I have the original packaging and can do shipping and also welcome you to try it out.

Thanks

Daz

20191215_135352.jpg

20191215_135413.jpg

20191215_135400.jpg

20191215_135407.jpg

20191215_135427.jpg

Edited by DarylClayton

I have one. A really good small 'near your ear' monitor to be mounted on a mic stand with the cable on the underside as well. good luck for a good deal with that 20' cable.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mybass said:

I have one. A really good small 'near your ear' monitor to be mounted on a mic stand with the cable on the underside as well. good luck for a good deal with that 20' cable.

Thanks. Yes, it helps to have a long speakon in case you need to place it further away from the amp.

All the best,

Daz

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jay J
      Excellent condition, little used. Phil Jones BG 100 bass cub combo. Black. Bought in may 2018. 2 channels, 2 x 3 band EQ, mic input, headphone out, DI out, pre amp out. 12" by 10.8" by 7.8". 2 x PJB Neopower type A speakers. Weight is 13.2  lbs/6 kilos. Volts 100 to 240 AC. Tilt option. Padded Phil Jones Carry Case. Personal in person for a cash sale only/no posting possible...

• By Scorpion King
      The bass cub is in very good condition and works perfectly.

In my opinion, it produces a nice clean tone.

Really great little amp.  It’s small size, a little larger than a shoe box, makes it excellent to use at home for practice.  I use it with a device plugged into the aux to play along to tracks or a drum machine or with headphones for silent practice.  It is 100 watts, I don’t know how effective it would be for using in a small gig as I have not tried this.

It comes with a PJB carry bag.

No trades, thanks.

Power Output: 100 Watt (RMS)

Size:                 306 x 275 x 197 mm / 12 x 10.8 x 7.8 inches (W x D x H)

Speakers:        2 x 5″ PJB NeoPower Type A

Weight:           6 kg / 13.2 lbs

EQ:                  3-Band EQ (Treble, Mid, Bass) x 2channel

Welcome to try it out.  I am in the West Midlands near Coventry/Leamington/Warwick. 

I am also prepared to meet somewhere within reasonable distance to meet/exchange.

I prefer not to ship as it is fairly heavy but could ship at the buyer’s expense (with tracking/insurance), after funds are in my account.  Buyer to organize.

I happen to be in London tomorrow, Saturday 21 Sep (visiting the guitar & bass show) if that helps logistics but need to act quickly.

Any questions, please just ask (PM).

• By Nothingman
      Reduced - £110 if picked up before Friday. After that add is closed and wi t be back on as my subscription is almost up (I think). Got a few things I need to purchase. 
      Grab a bargain. 

I am going to try sell this again after a few time wasters earlier in the year. It's £125 decent bass. I started at £140 but reduced to £125 and won't be going any lower than that - edit: I lied. I am not desperate to sell it but fancy buying a Thunderbird so would be good if I can part fund it via this. An no, I won't drive in 90 miles to deliver it to you!
      Normal scuffs and scrapes, no major dents or chips. 
      It has some fresh Elite Stadiums 45-105 on it. 
      My scales say it is 4.1kg for WeightWatchers crew. Dunno how accurate that is or if in line with others. I've not calibrated the scales.  
      Original advert text:
      For sale my lovely Squier Precision P/J bass. 

I purchased this off a top fella in the North East in the summer of 2017 as a bass to help me get back playing (after years of packing it in). I have since got my hands on an Epiphone Jack Casaday and I love it. On the rare occasion that I swap basses out during playing, the sounds are too much of a variant for me not to start needing to make adjustments to my rig. As a non tech person, who just plugs in and plays, this would require a little bit of work to balance the sound of the JC and the P bass. So not something I can really be bothered, nor need, to do. Therefore I want to let this one go to a new home. 

The P bass is a lovely tone for the price, as expected with Squier gear. The neck is what really did it for me, the slimmer Jazz profile and satin finish are a lovely touch and the P/J PUP configuration makes it and extremely versatile little beast. It’s got a few scuffs (belt rash etc) as per usage but no significant chips or dents etc.        

It has served me well and is a straight up really reliable but if wood. This bass would suit a beginner (or somebody coming back to the fold), it would be a reliable back up bass or it could be a budget friendly workhorse for some righteous cats. Either way it's great value for a great price. 
      Happy to field any questions, allow for demos and send more photos etc if anybody wants to know more. 

I would prefer collection from North Yorkshire but can post if buyer arranges etc. However, please note I don't think I have got a box at the moment so would need to source this and therefore may be a delay to any postage.

Thanks for looking. 

Will 
    • By Born 2B Mild
      Well I thought this was a keeper, but I'm now in a new band and I need a 4 ohm single cab (which I have now got) so am having to let this go.
      Built like a tank but still lift-able out of the boot.  I have had it for nearly three years and have loved how it can take a low B and plenty of volume. 
      In the interests of transparency, I bought it after it had a replacement new PJB driver professionally fitted (top left). It is slightly greyer than the rest.
      The cab comes with a padded cover.  It's in VGC.
      Power rating: 400 Watt
      Equipped with four 5" PJB Piranha loudspeakers
      Impedance: 8 Ohm
      Frequency range: 35 Hz - 15,000 kHz
      Weight: 18kg
      I'm in Devon, but will courier.