Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Trace Elliot 712 SMC GP7 combo. £75. Trades.
£75
Blackburn BB22SH

itsmedunc

May trade for effects, Boss TU3 would be handy, pedal board. Try me with anything really.

I never thought I'd sell this, I instantly got the sound I'd been searching for for years.  It's a great little combo that truly has a great sound and in good condition for its age. It's very loud for its wattage too (will have to check but I think it's 130). I've had much higher wattage combos that weren't as loud as this. I thought it was going to be really heavy too but to be honest, it's perfectly manageable and compact. I've now found myself with a room full of gear and unfortunately this has to be part of my clear out.

I got it a few months ago from BC'er Kevvo66 and fully intended to use it as a 1st choice with PA support but changing projects and acquiring a BF Big Twin, I'm finding little use for it.  I would love to keep it at home for recording but if you could see how much gear is already packed into such a small room, you would fully understand! 😂 I'll try and get some more photos when I can make some space.

A Trace Elliot combo for £75 has to be one of the greatest bargains on BC at the moment. 😀

Collection from BB22SH or could possibly meet up. You are welcome to send your own courier. I'll pack it well for you.

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_0440.JPG

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0399.JPG

IMG_0400.JPG

IMG_0401.JPG

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 2