Why become a member? ×

Vulfpeck live at Madison Square Garden.

PawelG

23 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

I do think it’s a cracking idea just having someone wandering about that huge stage aiming at whatever they choose. Makes you feel part of it 👍

It is a great idea.

And that someone is Ryan Lerman - guitar player from Scary Pockets.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Newfoundfreedom said:

Never heard of them.

I shall give it a watch and educate myself. 

I discovered them via Basschat and I am now a fan. Creative, hugely talented, and they clearly have so much fun. Oh and a bass player who will go down as one of the greats. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, stewblack said:

I discovered them via Basschat and I am now a fan. Creative, hugely talented, and they clearly have so much fun. Oh and a bass player who will go down as one of the greats. 

Wot he said. 

I'm 15 mins in and lovin it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

I hadn’t heard of them either until earlier this year someone on here posted this, which I tried to play, unsuccessfully I might add 😁

This was written by Woody, the keys player with glasses - funk machine. 

• Thanks 1

Joe Dart is THE new groove master, for sure. And Vulfpeck is a terrific and amazing band. Love them so much, always a pleasure to listen to and also to watch as they don't give a sh*t about attitude on stage. They are just themselves and having fun.

• Like 2

I watched this on Saturday, all the way through. I thought it was excellent. I was a fan before this, and love Joe Dart's playing.

The camera work is impressive too, I found it really immersive. I felt like I was right there! 

Excellent sign that a band like Vulf can play venues like MSG.

And Theo Katzman- what a voice!

Ive only recently 'discovered' this band, and what an amazing bunch of musicians. i must confess to finding JD's playing a bit grating after a while though. Im not criticising him at all, i love his playing, but only in moderation. Very talented player though, makes it seem so easy.

• 3 weeks later...