Why become a member? ×

Notable basses belonging to basschatters

EBS_freak

Maybe these two unique Noguera's, but I'm not sure as I'm more Leduc labelled.

2001870021_NogueraYCSignature8Fretless(13).thumb.jpg.e1b4b2a4d7be2c9b2c25c0292262b02b.jpg

Speaking of Leduc, this photo was taken the day I got this special ordered 3/4 EUB named Moaï . Wow, I still had hair. :D And this beast will never leave me.

L09_t2b.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

I'm not worthy of being part of this thread 😪

Where’s the status that puts Blackpool illuminations to shame, the purple modulus and the P bass you had made for a charity gig?!? I think you are worthy! 

• Like 1

For me; over the last decade or so it's been Shockwave's custom build "RD Artist" and flateric's Ray Cooper custom Thunderbird, but I guess mainly as those basses were so uniquely individual and totally up my street.....:i-m_so_happy:

edit - Oh, and Lorne's ex-Phil Lynot BC Rich Mockingbird

Edited by Shaggy

6 hours ago, EBS_freak said:

. what are the basschat iconic basses... the ones that people instantly know who's it is as soon as people post a picture?

Aka, "your bass has been nicked? - that wouldn't last long in a pawn shop without being reported to the owner" thread.

There's some pretty basses on the thread (and some plain ugly ones IMO) BUT I don't think many of them meet the criteria of the OP. 

11 minutes ago, Bassfinger said:

Alas, my basses aren't interesting.  I stole the first one from a hobo while he was drunk, and I'm building the 2nd myself using parts I smuggled out of the factory in my lunchbox.

Well you’ve got my attention 

• Like 1

I'm probably known for having a VERY large number of basses, including numerous Spectors, a very rare Staccato MG, Axe bass etc...... but I'm guessing this US custom Spector NS2X (Spectorbird) is probably one of my best known (the only one in Europe!)

Screenshot_20191206-155533_Gallery.jpg

Edited by cetera
  • Like 7

I haven’t seen half of these basses before!

EDIT : there's only 3 basses I could save from a pawn shop sale after theft.

The OBBM stingray, nobody really knows who owns it. It's a bit of a mystery bass. Probably been stolen and parted out now. 😜

Edited by EBS_freak
  • Haha 3