The headless picture pages...

AngelDeVille

I've just put up a renovation thread for my headless

This is my 1985 Westone Superheadless that's been modified by me. I got Wizard to make me some custom pups and married them up to a Nordstrand preamp with Vol/pull passive, pan pot, B/M/T, twin midrange pullpot selector. The three way switch is unused, from the original electronics.

It's battle scarred, but was my go to bass for a long time. Bought brand new as a surprise Christmas present from my wife back in '85, it'll never be sold by me, certainly not for £30 @Bassassin   😆

448688026_IMG_20210412_175658_6782.thumb.jpg.22b5989f8b941fff791489596732cbdd.jpg

Edited by BassTool
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, BassTool said:

I've just put up a renovation thread for my headless

This is my 1985 Westone Superheadless that's been modified by me. I got Wizard to make me some custom pups and married them up to a Nordstrand preamp with Vol/pull passive, pan pot, B/M/T, twin midrange pullpot selector.

It's battle scarred, but was my go to bass for a long time. A Christmas present from my wife, it'll never be sold by me, certainly not for £30 @Bassassin   😆

448688026_IMG_20210412_175658_6782.thumb.jpg.22b5989f8b941fff791489596732cbdd.jpg

I remember playing one of those back in the 80's in a local music shop.  I'd never seen one before and, not being a fan of Westone at all as an owner, I was very impressed with how it sounded and played.  It made me question even more the POS Westone I had at the time.

• Like 1