Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot ELF.....Wow!!!!!

My Ashdown head was away for repair and for the last 18 months I've been toying with getting an ELF....... Well It's arrived and I've gotta say that it's just awesome. I play in a fairly loud 80's band and this little thing ain't even going over the 12 0'clock marker!!!! Sure it's running a little warm but I've had it through my 8ohm cab and then into 2 8ohm cabs and it just blows me away. It's loud as hell and sounds soooo good just plugged straight in to my cabs (No effects).... If your considering one of these like I've been then just go and buy one....They defy logic and sound mint and are awesome.......

I ain't never selling this little amp

Mike

elf1.jpg

elf2.jpg

elf3.jpg

I had to smile at the first and last photos, brilliant.  I've used Trace Elliot since mid 80's and never had any problem, just  great amps.

I'm thinking of downsizing and only play small pubs an clubs now, so the wee Elf might just do the job for me. 

Been looking at these today... again... If it genuinely is loud enough (and several posts seem to imply that it is) I can’t not use it really... My entire setup is portability focused given I travel to all gigs and rehearsals on public transport... One less thing to carry. Reckon i could ditch the trolly, bass on my back and a One10 in each hand 👍 

• Like 1