Left leaderboard
ChrisDev

Ritter Cora fretless 4-string - Price drop
£3200

Ritter Cora fretless 4-string

Delivered in: 2012

I don't play much fretless any more and something new is coming...

Details

• Spacing: 60mm - 32mm
  • Scale: 34" (863.8mm)
  • Body: Alder
  • Body finish: Damaged Desktop
  • Neck: maple
  • fingerboard: ebony
  • finish: Frosted trasparent
  • Weight: 3,7kg (8,14lbs)
  • Ritter F4 active/passive electronics

Asking Price: £ 3,200 > 3,100(exl. shipping)

No trades.

1.jpg

2.jpg

More pics @ https://basslessons.be/1185.php

Edited by ChrisDev
  • Like 10

OK, I get it. You need something more, a little push

How about some extra side dots, completely free :party:

7.jpg

Edited by ChrisDev

Nice...I was too precious with mine...great bass though.

GLWTS

• Thanks 1

I thought this would have been snapped up ages ago...

Having said that, mine took a while to sell...

Discerning breed Ritter owners

Wow.... whilst that is a beautiful bass, I came here thinking I was going to get Rita Ora!

Seriously though, it does look ace but out of my league so good luck.

• Thanks 1

On 25/04/2020 at 15:52, TheGreek said:

I thought this would have been snapped up ages ago...

Having said that, mine took a while to sell...

Discerning breed Ritter owners

Yeah, previous sales took a while too. But, sooner or later it will sell

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By badastronaut
      For sale is this G&L L5000. This serie was the last serie Leo Fender worked on (design that is ofcourse). Only around 400 L5000 basses were ever produced and a handfull of them them were fretless.

This 1992 L5000 is in extremely good condition, only a few slight dents (but you really have to search). It comes with the original case. Plays like a dream and with the current d'addario tapewounds it sings with loads of mwahhh. I'm asking 699 GBP.

The bass is located in the Netherlands but safe shipping is ofcourse possible.

I've added a really short video as an example of how the bass sounds. Listening with headphones adviced. I played some low and some high melodic stuff. Not the best video quality but it's better than nothing I guess.

• By Hellzero
      Due to severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) and right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4.5 kilos. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale due the "modification".

LAURUS Quasar SL 190 Grafite 6 Fretless with modified "headstock" thanks to some delicate courier. See below the link with the explanations. Price is set accordingly and even for Pierluigi CAZZOLA (LAURUS owner), it's a nice work that suits the bass.

Straight sale only, no trades at all !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £1150 GBP !!! (new price at the time with the original "headstock" was around £4500 GBP...)

In fully working condition and very good overall condition.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : mahogany body with tonal chambers (the most expensive model)
      Neck : 5 pieces neck through maple and purple heart
      Fingerboard : real graphite (carbon, if you prefer)
      Fretless : 24 positions
      Headstock : headless with massive brass ABM headpiece
      Pickup : Bartolini radiused made to measure for Laurus
      Preamp : Bartolini TCT
      Controls : volume with push-pull for active/passive, bas, mids and treble
      Tuners : at the bridge as it's headless
      Bridge : 2 pieces Laurus
      Strings spacing at bridge : 19 mm
      Nut : brass
      Strings spacing at nut : 9.5 mm
      Knobs : original Laurus
      Scale : 34"
      Hardware colour : black with gold headpiece
      Truss rod : 1 (fully working)
      Finish : transparent gloss
      Land of craftsmanship : Italy
      Serial number : QSL0400516
      Year : 2004
      Weight : 4.6 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the C string to 2.5 mm under the B string at the octave (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with the original normally used Laurus gigbag.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

I'm only selling this Laurus SL 190 Grafite 6 fretless because of my health issues, the modified "headstock" having turned it into a perfectly balanced bass. And it sings wonderfully with loads of mwah and that typical Bartolini fretless sound.

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has a new battery and is fitted with a (now) used set of Elixir nickel plated Nanoweb coating strings (32 - 45 - 65 - 80 - 100 - 130), which fit the bass to perfection.

Link to the explanations about the modified "headstock" : 

For those interested, it will come with the remains of the headstock without the headpieces, but wit the Laurus logo.

What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures taken under different angles to see the real very good condition and the usual marks.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By Hellzero
      Due to severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) and right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which ,after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4.5 kilos. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

WARWICK Corvette Standard 4 Fretless, made in Germany in 2008, with loads of upgrades, which are 2 pieces heavy brass original Warwick black bridge, 4 original Warwick black tuners, a set of Marvel Strap Lock System and a set of EMG J (silver logo) pickups, so £500 GBP of upgrades...

Straight sale only, no trades at all !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £750 GBP !!! (new price with all the upgrades would be around £1900 GBP...)

In fully working condition and very good overall condition.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : 2 pieces bubinga with forearm front contour
      Neck : 3 pieces ovangkol
      Fingerboard : tigerstripe ebony
      Fretless : 24 positions
      Headstock : 2 + 2 shape (angled)
      Pickups : 2 EMG J Silver Logo (the classic ones)
      Preamp : EMG passive
      Controls : neck volume, bridge volume, tone
      Tuners : Warwick
      Bridge : heavy brass 2 pieces Warwick
      Strings spacing at bridge : 20 mm
      Nut : Just-a-Nut II carbon/teflon
      Strings spacing at nut : 10 mm
      Knobs : Warwick metal
      Scale : 34"
      Hardware colour : black
      Truss rod : 1 (fully working)
      Finish : oil (waxed)
      Land of craftsmanship : Germany
      Serial number : M 148529-08
      Year : 10/12/2008
      Weight : 5.2 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the E string at the octave (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with the original normally used thick Warwick Rockbag.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

I'm only selling this Warwick fantastic fretless bass (tons of mwah à la Jack BRUCE) because of my health issues.

The bass has been fully set up professionally by Christophe LEDUC. It has a new battery and has been fitted with a brand-new set of D'Addario Nylon Tapewound ETB92 (50 - 65 - 85 -105).

Link to the new Warwick Corvette "similar" model : https://shop.warwick.de/en/instruments/electric-basses/warwick-teambuilt/corvette/corvette-bubinga/19340/warwick-teambuilt-pro-series-corvette-bubinga-4-string-natural-transparent-satin?number=D0511517001564882624A3695-D0493125001424437743A3025
      Link to the specifications of this discontinued Warwick Corvette Standard : http://www.warwick.de/en/Warwick---Basses-Made-in-Germany--Corvette--Corvette-Std.-Bubinga-Version--4-string--Features.html
      Link to the Warwick heavy brass bridge : https://shop.warwick.de/en/parts-for-instruments/warwick-spare-parts/bass-bridges-tailpieces/19722/warwick-parts-2-piece-3d-bridge-tailpiece-4-string-brass?number=D0906725001564882613A1895-D0252665001399653213A2
      Link to the Warwick tuners : https://shop.warwick.de/en/parts-for-instruments/parts-for-basses/machine-heads/19704/warwick-spare-part-warwick-machine-heads-black?c=3532
      Link to the EMG pickups : https://www.thomann.de/be/emg_j_basspickup_set.htm
      Link to the Marvel Strap Lock System (that I don't trust that much) : https://www.emma-music.com/-gretsch,us,4,ABC-EP-LOCK-BK.cfm

What you see is what you get !

Look at the pictures taken under different angles to see the real very good condition : some hardly noticeable very few usual marks.

Check the last photo attesting the serial number and the fact that the hardware has been changed.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By levelken
      A chance to buy a hand made 2006 lined fretless bass guitar by John Shuker. Great condition with only a couple of marks.

Bass is currently fitted with round wound strings and I will also throw in a set of tape wound strings

Maple and wenge laminated neck
      Ebony fretboard
      Two way truss rod
      Gotoh GB2 tuners
      Swamp ash body
      Polyester basecoat
      Sunburst
      Gloss lacquer topcoat

EMG j set
      EMG BQC EQ Active 18 volt
      ABM bridge
      Chrome hardware

£850 ono Can send with courier if required

• By moley6knipe
      Ibanez SRF705 Portamento fretless 5 string. £500 (no trades)
      Feb 2014 Portamento 5 string in good condition: one very light scratch on rear and one ding on the top (shown in photos). Fantastic bass: light, lovely to play and a huge range of sounds. The Aerosilk Piezo pickup is brilliant: really 'woody' tones. AFAIK I'm second owner from new: I'm never going to use a fretless with my band because it's 100% wrong for what we play and I've run out of space, hence the sale. https://www.ibanez.com/eu/products/detail/srf705_1p_05.html
      Collection preferred, or will drive up to an hour from PE11 postcode to deliver / meet. Happy to discuss sending by courier too at buyer's expense.
      34" scale 7.7lb / 3.7kg Unlined '30 fret' neck (has side lines and dots) 16.5mm string spacing at bridge 45mm nut 305mm neck radius Neck-through Cosmo Black hardware Active 9 volt 2 x Bartolini MK1 pickups, each with own vol Bass/treble boost/cut Piezo bridge pickup with own vol Active tone Trim pots to adjust individual string volume There is some minor tarnishing on the hardware. Pots all function properly with no crackle. Tuners operate as you'd expect. Truss rod turns easily. Very low action: if you dig in, you'll likely want to increase the relief! I guess it's fitted with the D'Addario Chromes that it left the factory with... I've certainly never restrung it.